Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6991 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Help Cpalead !!!

Hi I m from Albania in my country is not allowed to complete cpalead survey.But I have Vps with london ip . When I want to complete survey in my site there required name surname ..... But I have problem with postal code phone number and tel number I dont know what to write because I m not from london. Pls help me I need postal code phone number and tel number valid. Who help me I can donate at video market place in Cpalead 2 $ or I will complete one survey in your site/
    egzonni Reviewed by egzonni on . Help Cpalead !!! Hi I m from Albania in my country is not allowed to complete cpalead survey.But I have Vps with london ip . When I want to complete survey in my site there required name surname ..... But I have problem with postal code phone number and tel number I dont know what to write because I m not from london. Pls help me I need postal code phone number and tel number valid. Who help me I can donate at video market place in Cpalead 2 $ or I will complete one survey in your site/:D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    you have a site with CPALEAD?
    you dont need to take surveys, your users do

?

Quote Originally Posted by egzonni View Post
    Hi I m from Albania in my country is not allowed to complete cpalead survey.But I have Vps with london ip . When I want to complete survey in my site there required name surname ..... But I have problem with postal code phone number and tel number I dont know what to write because I m not from london. Pls help me I need postal code phone number and tel number valid. Who help me I can donate at video market place in Cpalead 2 $ or I will complete one survey in your site/
    Two Words, Google Maps

Google Corp.
    UK postal codes are in the format:
    XX# #XX
    where X is a letter and # is a number

e.g.
    AB1 2CD
    AB12 3CD
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    are u trying to complete the surveys urself ? u will get banned after a while , you need to get your users to complete the surveys

I want to complete for myself.But need and for other site .

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    LMAO., dude you will get banned stop trying to do them yourself how about you make you make quality content available which users want and they will fill out a survey

cpalead This http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/66224 beats that

Here in Portugal those surveys are too bad as they force you to supply info about your phone and then submit a code received on a message that if given to them will remove money out of your phone weekly

Using normal ads will be better for you and your users.
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

I got a better Idea on how to make people do the surveys. Make a website that blocks those surveys and make them take a survey in order to block the survey

Thread Information