Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61099 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    Quote Originally Posted by iMack View Post
    Plustost advice for you: Premium Skin #3 that should be FREE SKIN Converted to WCDDL
    My Advice to you :
    1) Write my Name Correctly lol like its not hard to write "PLUTOST"
    2) I have my FULL RIGHTS to keep it as paid or free (Right to Liberty as per Human Rights Declared By UN)
    3) Only JmZ & litewarez can tell me what to do in matters related with WCDDL
    4) I dont go on advice of anyone. I like to be My Own Boss (Now dont say that "Why you make a post of your site for a site review")
    5) Contact JmZ or litewarez to make it free
    6) 40% of the money of Skins & Modules goes to JmZ for the WarezCoders.COM Server Bill
    7) If anyone has problem then PM me.
    8) If this would be unique, then I would have written its "Unique Price"
    9) If your not intrested to Buy it, then why to mess with it ?

EDIT:
    10) I get 60% of the money whereas 40% goes to WarezCoders.com Server Bills
    11) Dont be Mad !
    ----------------
    P3a(e !
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutost View Post
    My Advice to you :
    1) Write my Name Correctly lol like its not hard to write "PLUTOST"
    2) I have my FULL RIGHTS to keep it as paid or free (Right to Liberty as per Human Rights Declared By UN)
    3) Only JmZ & litewarez can tell me what to do in matters related with WCDDL
    4) I dont go on advice of anyone. I like to be My Own Boss (Now dont say that "Why you make a post of your site for a site review")
    5) Contact JmZ or litewarez to make it free
    6) 40% of the money of Skins & Modules goes to JmZ for the WarezCoders.COM Server Bill
    7) If anyone has problem then PM me.
    8) If this would be unique, then I would have written its "Unique Price"
    9) If your not intrested to Buy it, then why to mess with it ?

EDIT:
    10) I get 60% of the money whereas 40% goes to WarezCoders.com Server Bills
    11) Dont be Mad !
    ----------------
    P3a(e !
    Well, MR. PLUTOST I don't need your advice either so shove it up your a*$ Full Rights? Eh, you mad? You get a free skin then you convert it to WCDDL you should state that it is a FREE skin you converted instead of putting PREMIUM on all the f*cking threads you post. Remember this is warez community no sh*t rules like ''Right to Liberty as per Human Rights Declared By UN''. Don't act smart. I only post here so I make sure other's KNOW IT'S A FREE SKIN and NOT PREMIUM - They have the right now, hold on a sec I'll check the book of laws what act that is, That's Act People should know 101. If you really want to bring right's in to then you have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to 'steal' skin's and convert them you did NOT take permission nor did you pay for it. Oh one more thing there's something call TYPO's but I guess you never heard of that? Well Typo's are when you either miss a letter or put another extra letter instead. That's one thing you've learnt today

Have a nice day.

Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    Well, MR. PLUTOST I don't need your advice either so shove it up your a*$ Full Rights? Eh, you mad? You get a free skin then you convert it to WCDDL you should state that it is a FREE skin you converted instead of putting PREMIUM on all the f*cking threads you post. Remember this is warez community no sh*t rules like ''Right to Liberty as per Human Rights Declared By UN''. Don't act smart. I only post here so I make sure other's KNOW IT'S A FREE SKIN and NOT PREMIUM - They have the right now, hold on a sec I'll check the book of laws what act that is, That's Act People should know 101. If you really want to bring right's in to then you have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to 'steal' skin's and convert them you did NOT take permission nor did you pay for it. Oh one more thing there's something call TYPO's but I guess you never heard of that? Well Typo's are when you either miss a letter or put another extra letter instead. That's one thing you've learnt today

Have a nice day.
    blabla..blabla...blablalblalblaa.....
    ----------
    For acting SMART, First, you need to be SMART !
    Well, if you anything about GFX & Coding, then you might know, its hard ripping a skin.
    I'm charging money for Converting it to WCDDL.
    Well, if you can find that Skin, You can convert it to WCDDL Skin and post it here freely, I have no regrets...
    And, I'm not downgraded like you use such flithy words... which you have used for me.
    Also, using those "Bad Words" for you would be an Insult for the "Bad Words" lol
    So no hard feelings OK ?
    And I know about TYPOS !
    But, if you commit a TYPO Error, then you should correct it.
    It shows how much you care & how unprofessional you are.
    Also, You provide HOSTING ???
    If your so Unprofessional, how can you continue in Business ?
    By being so rude & cheap & unprofessional, you cant be in the scene for long
    --------
    I'm just ending the post here.. because I have to goto college & so as to End this Cold War
    But if you want to continue this, I have my ideas
    -------
    You should better be away from peeking at other's Business
    -------
    My Advice :-
    Stay Cool, Get a Cold Drink, Have a Shower and then post something here
    -------
    Peace
    Kind Regards,
    Plutost
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    Tutorials By .Me

Respected Developer
    ----------
    For acting SMART, First, you need to be SMART !
    Well, if you anything about GFX & Coding, then you might know, its hard ripping a skin.
    I'm charging money for Converting it to WCDDL.
    Well, if you can find that Skin, You can convert it to WCDDL Skin and post it here freely, I have no regrets...
    And, I'm not downgraded like you use such flithy words... which you have used for me.
    Also, using those "Bad Words" for you would be an Insult for the "Bad Words" lol
    So no hard feelings OK ?
    And I know about TYPOS !
    But, if you commit a TYPO Error, then you should correct it.
    It shows how much you care & how unprofessional you are.
    Also, You provide HOSTING ???
    If your so Unprofessional, how can you continue in Business ?
    By being so rude & cheap & unprofessional, you cant be in the scene for long
    --------
    I'm just ending the post here.. because I have to goto college & so as to End this Cold War
    But if you want to continue this, I have my ideas
    -------
    You should better be away from peeking at other's Business
    -------
    My Advice :-
    Stay Cool, Get a Cold Drink, Have a Shower and then post something here
    -------
    Peace
    Kind Regards,
    Plutost
    You don't have to worry about my hosting business just worry about yours - ''mind your own business'' . I don't care how I post on a warez board, especially to member's who rip skin's and put them for sale. Cheap? Hmm just look at the threads you posted, you posted Free skins and coded them = Cheap. Your NOT God, to estimate how long I am in the scene for, well that's it for me now.

My Advice back to you:
    Stop ripping FREE skin's and make your own skin's = You will get customer's this way and they know it is YOUR work. Cheers.

Have a Nice Day Plutost.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    PlatinumW.org NexusDDL.com HD-United.org CheckLinks.org FLVD.org
    I am not getting into this argument but Plutost you need to stop using random capitals.

Website's:
    warezxtc.com
    Seriously man, I have to admit that you aren't very professional yourself,
    I mean,
    you call that professional?

Website's:
    You don't have to worry about my hosting business just worry about yours - ''mind your own business'' . I don't care how I post on a warez board, especially to member's who rip skin's and put them for sale. Cheap? Hmm just look at the threads you posted, you posted Free skins and coded them = Cheap. Your NOT God, to estimate how long I am in the scene for, well that's it for me now.

My Advice back to you:
    Stop ripping FREE skin's and make your own skin's = You will get customer's this way and they know it is YOUR work. Cheers.

Have a Nice Day Plutost.
    I always mind my own business, i dont peak into others
    Ok, I ripped 2 skins and I converted it to WCDDL Skin, I charged the money just for the conversion and not for making the Template.
    And yes, I'm not GOD ! neither are you.
    It was just an Advice, and advices should be heard from one ear & should be removed from the other if its not in your favour.
    So how long is the Cold War going to be continued ?
    Because I'm liking it :->
    Tutorials By .Me

Respected Developer
    I always mind my own business, i dont peak into others
    Ok, I ripped 2 skins and I converted it to WCDDL Skin, I charged the money just for the conversion and not for making the Template.
    And yes, I'm not GOD ! neither are you.
    It was just an Advice, and advices should be heard from one ear & should be removed from the other if its not in your favour.
    So how long is the Cold War going to be continued ?
    Because I'm liking it :->

I never said I'm god I hope you take my advice too. We'll end it here now (If you want).

/me opens a champagne with Plutost, cheers!

Website's:
    *Plutost embraces iMack*
    Cold War Ended !
    Tutorials By .Me

Website's:
    litewarez.net litewarez.com triniwarez.com
    lmao cant believe i missed this sh*t lmao Plutost ur funny hahaha,
    Join Litewarez.net today and become apart of the community.
    Unique | Clean | Advanced (All with you in mind)
    Downloads | Webmasters

Notifications,Forum,Chat,Community all at Litewarez Webmasters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information