Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6949 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Wink Review New DDL Website

this is my new ddl website , plz review it and tell me how may i improve it , and how i get affilated and from whr i can get affilation , actually am new in this field so i need all of u help....
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . Review New DDL Website www.warezextremez.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

lol warezextremez has a different banner which is cracked softwares??? change that dude..

make the navigation and partners bar small...

How comes all downloads on first page have 5 star rating you can put recent searches in the sidebar aswell..

Banned
    Mate stop faking your views/rating.

Every download has a rating of 5. I mean c'mon. Your site doesn't even get that much traffic.

Respected Member
    Website's:

Default thx for usefull comments

Actually that views are real , because in Cracked Softwares we have 75 k members so i made all of them aware of this so i got views but and i made that 5 stars , but i don't like this ddl script seems it wont look cool , so can u someone help me to install CMSDDL or other ddl script which can help me out , really i be very thankfull to him , plz if anyone can help add me on mas or yahoo , bharatvashist@yahoo.com , bharatvashist@live.com

Same old DDL...
    This DDL won't look cool unless you make it.

Banned
    Website's:
    Warez-Town.info latestrelease.org freakshare.biz
    look cool sking
    i m submit my post

Banned
    Website's:
    pakdevs.com paktafreeh.com khiclub.com
    Nice SIte

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.WT View Post
    look cool sking
    i m submit my post
    Thx alot , ur website is on white list now , really thx alot hope i will not disappoint u ,u will get more traffic in future..

mmm mmm!
    Hi,

- Get a favicon
    - Your domain is http://www.warezextremez.com/ but the title is Cracked Softwares DDL and you logo is "Cracked Softwares".. it makes no sence
    - Edit this
    It doesn't look good when "game" is spelled with a big "G" and the other types are spelled with a small letter.
    - You need more sites that submits their downloads to your DDL, as for now it seems like the only submitter is "crackedsoftwares.com"..
    - In submit page you should add the option to select all categories in one click instead of chosing the category for each submit if you are submitting ten (10) with music.
    - And last,
    " Enjoy the taste OV share ", what is OV? A typo in the logo? Are you serious? Fix
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    nice skin!

Thread Information