Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61033 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default 80x15 Brilliant Button Maker

http://www.lucazappa.com/brilliantMaker/buttonImage.php

What is this page?
    This is a web interface to create "80x15 brilliant buttons", you can also use two images (one on the left and the other on the right side) to decorate the button.
    If you want to use a created button, please do not link directly the image, but save it and afterwards you can use it wherever you want!
    You can use ImageShack.us to host your buttons (now you can upload directly a button).
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . 80x15 Brilliant Button Maker http://www.lucazappa.com/brilliantMaker/buttonImage.php http://www.lucazappa.com/brilliantMaker/button_maker.png What is this page? This is a web interface to create "80x15 brilliant buttons", you can also use two images (one on the left and the other on the right side) to decorate the button. If you want to use a created button, please do not link directly the image, but save it and afterwards you can use it wherever you want! You can use ImageShack.us to host your buttons Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Actually a pretty cool site. The button is simple, but it works.
    Please follow signature rules

Hmm MrsAndvik Nice research on Button and GFX creating sites as you have posted many So Nice job. Its quick to create buttons with sites like this

mmm mmm!
    You're welcome guys and I have plenty of other sites comming up in this section, just stay tune!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

You call this

"Brilliant"?

Thread Information