Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6966 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com

Default Advanced ReleaseLog Crawler + Reuploader

Hello KWWH'ers!

Some of you may have already heard about this 1337 script that I coded in the shoutbox but for those of you that haven't here's the concept:

My script basically leeches perfect posts from ReleaseLog. Within each post it scans rapidshare links, check the if they are still live and if so it downloads them to your server.

After that your URL is added to each filename and the files are re-uploaded to your own rapidshare account, hotfile account and X7 account! Yes, to your own accounts!

All you will have to do is copy and paste the perfectly formed posts to your website and you will have fresh and unique content every single day withing a few mouse clicks!

The script has been tested by 2 members here at KWWH, one of them is no one less than Uterus Spacecraft aka Pain in the ass. I picked him to do the testing at a later stage because he is known to not be happy as fast as a normal person. (remember his issues with The Coon )

The other person is Storming, who was included in the initial testing and also offered disk space to do the testing on, thanks again, he isn't forgotten. (read further!)

Those 2 members will post a review after this post has been made.

Features:

• You can choose what page to leech from very easily
    • VERY VERY easy to setup, all you need to do is edit a txt file with you account information and you are set to go!
    • Ability to change the site URL you want included in the filename
    • Hotfile links from ReleaseLog are erased from the crawled post
    • 100% BBCode ready
    • No need to insert images, description etc... ! you receive a copy-paste-ready post

Demo posts:

Requirements:

• Hosting that supports PHP and has cURL installed (Read further)
    • RapidShare Premium account

Read before buying:
    Most of you know that it's a pain in the ass when you are selling a script and it gets leaked. Therefor I have added some security to this script that makes it work on a certain domain only (the one you give me upon purchase). You do not need any special server in order to run the script.?

Support:

I will continue to provide support for this script as long as I'm possible to offer support. Most of you that know me know that I like to take care of my clients. If you are still not convinced, I'm still offering support for my Advanced Wordpress Auto submitter that was listed for sale a few months ago.

Since Storming was kind enough to help me with the resources to test out my script, I provide a discount for people that buy hosting with Storming in order to run my script.

Normal price: $100
    for the people who take care of hosting themselves.

Price with discount: $80 (=20% discount)
    for the people that get hosting with ServLix.com (Packages page)

Accepted Payment methods:

• ePassporte
    • Moneybookers
    • Paypal (if I trust you!)

Disclaimer:
    I have the right to change these prices at any time without any consequences.

For the trolls:

Only post if you have a question related to the sale, trolling will not be tolerated in this thread.

Thank you all for your time!

Whoo Reviewed by Whoo on . Advanced ReleaseLog Crawler + Reuploader Hello KWWH'ers! Some of you may have already heard about this 1337 script that I coded in the shoutbox but for those of you that haven't here's the concept: My script basically leeches perfect posts from ReleaseLog. Within each post it scans rapidshare links, check the if they are still live and if so it downloads them to your server. After that your URL is added to each filename and the files are re-uploaded to your own rapidshare account, hotfile account and X7 account! Yes, to your Rating: 5
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    TvLog.me
    hmm..you know I was interested from the beginning...

Can it upload for 2-3 websites..???

offtopic...dont ban me for this

n4pst3r, abhay26, anantgupta, devil_jin, iKnow, mcgrhill, mRAza, raflamo, raj11, rapidrocker, Storming, thegodfather

[Best Selling RDP Providers]
    BuyWindowsVPS.Com
    1Gbit USA/EU Unmetered | Prices Starting From $29.95 | Official Thread

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by n4pst3r View Post
    hmm..you know I was interested from the beginning...

Can it uploads for 2-3 websites..???

offtopic...dont ban me for this

n4pst3r, abhay26, anantgupta, devil_jin, iKnow, mcgrhill, mRAza, raflamo, raj11, rapidrocker, Storming, thegodfather
    Very good question! The answer is YES this script can be used to upload for multiple websites. The best option would be to set up multiple instances of this script (which you can as long as you stay on the same domain you initially provided) and provide accounts for each setup you did.

As for the setup, it takes 5 minutes max, unlike other script we know about. *cough cough*

Website's:
    post-zone.com
    I am interested in this, can you post up a few videos to show how it works ?
    I dont have my card linked to anything at the moment, i cant link to PP because i already linked it and cant remember the account and i dont like moneybookers, is there any way to send money drect from bank.. i have a maestro card which would be switch / solo

Well let me just say this... THE SCRIPT IS BLOODY AMAZING! Think that settles it

On a serious note, its easy to use, fast and provides exactly what you neeed - what more could you ask for? its just perfect and well worth the money!

Little preview:
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by brazzO View Post
    I am interested in this, can you post up a few videos to show how it works ?
    I dont have my card linked to anything at the moment, i cant link to PP because i already linked it and cant remember the account and i dont like moneybookers, is there any way to send money drect from bank.. i have a maestro card which would be switch / solo
    A screenshot would be as useful as a video, I will wait for a tester to provide me one.
    Edit: Check the post above, it includes a screenshot

As for the payment, I'm sorry, I'm only allowing the ones listed in the main post.

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    Interesting, I'll keep you posted Whoo, the answer will most probably be a positive one and in a few days .

Website's:
    post-zone.com
    Oh well GL with sales

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 4tw View Post
    Interesting, I'll keep you posted Whoo, the answer will most probably be a positive one and in a few days .
    Ok, just contact me if you have decided.

Quote Originally Posted by brazzO View Post
    Oh well GL with sales
    You can always find someone to exchange with.

Very nice script.
    Only issue I see is, the amount of filehosts supported (c'mon add fileserve ) and leeching rapidshare links from comments can result in fake stuff (how often have I downloaded Lost seeing it was dexter (but perfectly renamed) from rlslog . I'm not sure if this is still the case though, but it was in the past.

But overall the script looks nice, good luck

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information