Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61144 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    mmm mmm!
    Check your pm
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    2sl.im Freepresscorps.com Luminaryscience.com
    The script has been tested by 2 members here at KWWH, one of them is no one less than Uterus Spacecraft aka Pain in the ass. I picked him to do the testing at a later stage because he is known to not be happy as fast as a normal person. (remember his issues with The Coon)
    Well I'm honored, and yes I'm probably one of the most hard to please customers out there so you know my review is nothing but 100% honest. So here is my detailed experience with the script:

setup:
    the whole script is just like 4 files or something ridiculously small like that and setup was painless. However I was leeching and failing to download posts for a while because I stupidly forgot to turn on direct downloading in my RS account and Whoo wasted a lot of time trying to figure out what was wrong LOL. Setup is literally this easy:
    1. add the files
    2. chmod all of them
    3. edit a .txt file with account info (instructions are included but its pretty self explanatory)
    4. start leeching!

first impressions:
    it gives you a detailed and constantly updated run down of what the script is doing and I love that, here's what it says before leeching:
    Type is: Music!
    Type aight!
    Looking for rapidshare links in the comments!
    Yay, Rapidshare links have been found!
    Doing the rapidshare magic
    All links are OK!
    Login done + cookie set
    Starting download
    and it continues to keep you updated as to what the script is doing. I love that, and I love the straightforwardness of it it all, this script is literally idiot proof (and trust me I'm an idiot when it comes to coding/scripting etc)

speed:
    The speed is simply astounding, you'll be struggling to keep up with copying and pasting the threads! also its set it and forget it so you just start the leeching and go about doing whatever and come back to find a ton of posts ready for your use!

support:
    I'm a pain in the ass as mentioned earlier and thus I immediately requested changes to the script which Whoo did quickly and perfectly! Now the script is flawless but clearly if I have any problems in the future he'll handle them like a pro.

conclusion:
    overall this is the easiest script to setup and use that I've ever seen. You could literally be retarded and do it. the price is low as hell so what are you waiting for?
    Shorten your links with http://2sl.im

TRUSTED: Elio, Jayfella, warezfreak09, mRAza, Flash
    Scammers: Sandino

Quote Originally Posted by Uterus Spacecraft View Post
    Well I'm honored, and yes I'm probably one of the most hard to please customers out there so you know my review is nothing but 100% honest. So here is my detailed experience with the script:

setup:
    the whole script is just like 4 files or something ridiculously small like that and setup was painless. However I was leeching and failing to download posts for a while because I stupidly forgot to turn on direct downloading in my RS account and Whoo wasted a lot of time trying to figure out what was wrong LOL. Setup is literally this easy:
    1. add the files
    2. chmod all of them
    3. edit a .txt file with account info (instructions are included but its pretty self explanatory)
    4. start leeching!

first impressions:
    it gives you a detailed and constantly updated run down of what the script is doing and I love that, here's what it says before leeching:

and it continues to keep you updated as to what the script is doing. I love that, and I love the straightforwardness of it it all, this script is literally idiot proof (and trust me I'm an idiot when it comes to coding/scripting etc)

speed:
    The speed is simply astounding, you'll be struggling to keep up with copying and pasting the threads! also its set it and forget it so you just start the leeching and go about doing whatever and come back to find a ton of posts ready for your use!

support:
    I'm a pain in the ass as mentioned earlier and thus I immediately requested changes to the script which Whoo did quickly and perfectly! Now the script is flawless but clearly if I have any problems in the future he'll handle them like a pro.

conclusion:
    overall this is the easiest script to setup and use that I've ever seen. You could literally be retarded and do it. the price is low as hell so what are you waiting for?

I 100% agree with you!
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

4.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    mrsandvik -> Installing ability for multi-msn then I will add you to MSN

Uterus Spacecraft -> Thanks alot, now people will start believe this is actually worth it

@Storming -> Thanks

@ Yawn92 and lib3rty1 -> If you aren't interested in buying the script please stay out of this topic. Read the marketplace rules + the trolling part in my opening post before making a post
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Website's:
    2sl.im Freepresscorps.com Luminaryscience.com
    had a couple minor issues with pulling from older pages and a tiny request as to the formatting of the output for easier copy + paste, Whoo fixed 'em both in under 30 minutes!

That's some kick ass support!
    Shorten your links with http://2sl.im

TRUSTED: Elio, Jayfella, warezfreak09, mRAza, Flash
    Scammers: Sandino

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    What type of hosting is recommended for this?

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SLiMRiDER View Post
    What type of hosting is recommended for this?
    Someone ran it on Shared hosting (offshore) but I recommend the packages at the opening post offered by ServLix. Script has been tested there and runs smoothly there!

Whoo,

The server would use a RS account to download RS files and then reupload them, right? So you have to continually add fresh RS accounts because of the download limits, right? Is there a way to add multiple RS accounts to the script, so that it will stop trying to use a maxed out account and continue downloading with a new RS account?

How do you pause the script? Through a web GUI?

Thanks

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyathereis View Post
    Whoo,

The server would use a RS account to download RS files and then reupload them, right? So you have to continually add fresh RS accounts because of the download limits, right? Is there a way to add multiple RS accounts to the script, so that it will stop trying to use a maxed out account and continue downloading with a new RS account?

How do you pause the script? Through a web GUI?

Thanks
    Very good question, finally someone who is asking something related to the script!

The answer: Yes you are right, it used your RS account to download files and to re-upload them. The script I give you can be setup multiple times, as long as it stays on the same domain. My advice is that you set it up in like 3 (or how many times you want) different directories, each with another premium account.

The script will work per page, and since on a page there are only 5 posts it will do only 5 posts per time and you have the ability to stop it at anytime. When you hit the stop button in your browser, the script aborts.

Banned
    Can I Get A Demo ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information