Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6961 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Unhappy User rank Image problem,postbit?

hi all,So I uploaded my user image rank,This come's up for my usergroup in ShowThread.I only see my username,The Founder.

Then I go to Admincp,I see this..

So what do I do? I already reuploaded the ranks.php file in admincp,doesn't work and I deleted all rank images,did it again,But I can't delete the Founder.please help me
    robert Reviewed by robert on . User rank Image problem,postbit? hi all,So I uploaded my user image rank,This come's up for my usergroup in ShowThread.I only see my username,The Founder. http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9710/picqx.jpg Then I go to Admincp,I see this.. http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3681/admincp.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    crackhack.org
    Update The User tittles And Ranks Counters

Banned
    ^ I did it,It still not fixed! please help.

Where do you have that image at? Delete it. Or rename it so it don't see it.

Banned
    ^ I have that in ShowThread, I can't delete,look at admincp pic.. or I can't rename it..

I don't see admincp pic. I see your forum pic and that image is somewhere on your server feeding that link. You said you "uploaded my user image rank" it seems it's using that title to feed that image. Check your images on the server.

Edit: Now i see other pic.

Banned
    ^ I uploaded them in admincp.. not in FTP.

ahh ok...open the image folder you uploaded and look at the images names...the founder images is the name you want to copy to the correct image you want to show there. Just find the right image you want and rename it to what ever the founder image was and re upload it. That might work.

Banned
    ^ Didn't work plz help from vBulletin Website.. i don't have account there

If you have server access the image is being sent to your images folder on the server. Check there and just delete it. It will be the same title of the image you uploaded. If not just edit that image and reupload it the same way you did. Also make a post at vbteam.info they can help you way more than me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information