Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61030 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default search engine - files.cx

Hello (:

well, after long 5-6 months work I would like to show (only for KWWHunction members) new download search engine - www.files.cx

At the momment database still quite small (only 1,7 million downloads crawled in 3 months and keep growing.

System and design is fully unique which let browse in webste with high speed and find what you want - easy browse and understandable.

Waiting for reviews
    kaminas Reviewed by kaminas on . search engine - files.cx Hello (: well, after long 5-6 months work I would like to show (only for KWWHunction members) new download search engine - www.files.cx At the momment database still quite small (only 1,7 million downloads crawled in 3 months and keep growing. System and design is fully unique which let browse in webste with high speed and find what you want - easy browse and understandable. Waiting for reviews :) Rating: 5
    Buying LARGE websites

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Christmas Island.... wow and you bought all the TLD's too. Whatever about the site that's fairly impressive.

A few little things that are confusing. 'Total 12 results' should be '1-12 of 5,500 results.'
    Layout is nice. Make all the blue blobs on the right the same size though.
    Some of them say 'Size: Deleted' Why on earth would you then return it?
    On the returned results it shows the size in the blue blob but when you click on the link it shows size: N/A in the top left and the added is blank. They were known and correct on the previous page.

All in all it's pretty cool. It's success depends a lot on where your going to get traffic from and the code and servers which we really cant review. I'm sorta interested in how the results are calculated and how much in taken into account. I know Google considers over 200 things when returning results.

Really interesting and cool project though.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    Wow, looks amazing. I'm loving these types of sites (filestube, rapidshare(dot)net, and etc)

Thank you for reviews for everyone. I know that is some errors which would be done in a week but first purpose was to start this project. Maybe somebody else would like to review/rate?
    Buying LARGE websites

Website's:
    filespipo.com
    nice site i love it

Well I think if somebody would like to trade traffic with this project.
    Could be created some webmaster area where you could get links or watch statistics for incoming and outgoing traffic. This won't be system like rs.net where in search results you see from which site is got URL. But in right sidebar could be pleaced 10 links and system calculates which website should be shown for now. Or somebody could offer better idea ?
    Buying LARGE websites

nice site will be gr8 if it will appear on the first page of search results on google like filestube.

Banned
    Website's:
    pakdevs.com paktafreeh.com khiclub.com
    nice work dude

Good to see it brother.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Respected Member
    Site looks good. Its nice to see a site that did not just upload the hacked version of the script and not even change the logo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information