Hi i have a VPS with CentOS but im totally noob on vps.I also have whm/cpanel installed but now the problem is that i have a full backup but i dont know how to upload it!!!
I have tried to create an account and via the cpanel upload the sql database but the size its big and cannot restore it.
In whm i saw there is one option to restore full backups but i have to upload my backup into /root of server. I didnt find anything on how to upload files on my server!
I need some advices or tutorial on how to do that. I saw some commands to do it but i dont know where to put them!!

help please
greekbb Reviewed by greekbb on . How to restore from VPS? Hi i have a VPS with CentOS but im totally noob on vps.I also have whm/cpanel installed but now the problem is that i have a full backup but i dont know how to upload it!!! I have tried to create an account and via the cpanel upload the sql database but the size its big and cannot restore it. In whm i saw there is one option to restore full backups but i have to upload my backup into /root of server. I didnt find anything on how to upload files on my server! I need some advices or tutorial Rating: 5