Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61717 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need to reverse a PP payment after 5+ months

Hey guys,

I paid a designer a few months ago for preparing a design for my upcoming project. My project kept on postponing and I gradually forgot about the payment. I did send him a few emails during this period asking him to finish the design but he never replied. Recently, I found him online and asked him if the design was ready and he told me he did it months ago and sent it to me by email but I never got any email from him. This was definitely a lie. I asked him for refund and he denied that too. I asked him for proof and he said he sent the design and had formatted his PC and it wasn't not his problem anymore. He told his sent email folder stores emails for only 1 month so he couldn't show me the proof either. I want to get the payment back now. This guy is a professional designer and owns a reputed design company in the UK. I don't know why he is scamming me.

The amount I paid him was $100. How do I get the payment back??? Is there a remotest chance of getting my funds back?? Please help me. I was also recently scammed of $50 via LR and am low on funds now.

Please help!!

Amz
    Amz Reviewed by Amz on . Need to reverse a PP payment after 5+ months Hey guys, I paid a designer a few months ago for preparing a design for my upcoming project. My project kept on postponing and I gradually forgot about the payment. I did send him a few emails during this period asking him to finish the design but he never replied. Recently, I found him online and asked him if the design was ready and he told me he did it months ago and sent it to me by email but I never got any email from him. This was definitely a lie. I asked him for refund and he denied Rating: 5
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    i dont think you can get your money back after 5 months, there is 40 days limit with paypal :\
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

You can try to give them a call and explain the problem which them, I doubt it will be any help though.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Can't really explain it to them. It's a virtual item =/

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    dont worry u will never get it back the limit is 45days and as you know rules are rules and paypal themselves cant break it

Limit is 45 days ..consider your money gone and move on

Website's:
    ExtremePirate.com Extabit.com
    Sorry to hear this but u cannot get back ur money.
    bcoz there is 45 days limit with paypal.
    Champ of Champs Is Here

My Site:- ExtremePirate.com

I talked to them on phone and they say they can't really help as it has been well over 6 months. But they did send him an email that I have a problem with that payment but they won't open an investigation about this, it would be between me and the seller. I guess he won't refund me as he will be offended because of this. But then if he tries to be a smart ass I won't leave a stone unturned in spreading the story of this scam to all his customers and over the internet.

Let's hope he just refunds the payment to avoid me and himself the trouble. :/

Thanks for all your help.

If there's still some way then post here.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

Forget it and move on
    Sorry to hear though

sorry, dude, but i think you're stupid to even try and get the money back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information