Name of your site? Console world
Link to the forum? www.consoleworld.us
Genre? Warez/cracked apps/video game resources
Forum Software? VB
Position available?We are looking primarily for recruiters and uploaders! We do have other positions such as moderators, super moderators, etc available! Please let me know what you would be interested in!
Is it a paid position? Unfortunately not at this time, but once the site picks up it is definitely something we could look into for our uploaders!

Why are you requesting staff? We are a fairly new warez site(little over a month old) and really need some help getting some traffic and quality posts on our site. We feel that we could have something really good going here(I am sure all site owners say that lol) So please reply if you think that our little community would be right for you! Thanks!

PS: Uploaders Posts WILL Be Submitted To Katz.
Dark-BlaZe Reviewed by Dark-BlaZe on . Console World Is In Need Of Staff! Name of your site? Console world Link to the forum? www.consoleworld.us Genre? Warez/cracked apps/video game resources Forum Software? VB Position available?We are looking primarily for recruiters and uploaders! We do have other positions such as moderators, super moderators, etc available! Please let me know what you would be interested in! Is it a paid position? Unfortunately not at this time, but once the site picks up it is definitely something we could look into for our uploaders! Rating: 5