Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61438 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Big Problem regruading page not loading on my side.

I had a forum which i just started with a friend who was co-owner, the other day he got into an argument with a hosting provider whom was providing hosting to my site. The argument went on for a day or two which leaded to my forum being suspend.

Which sucks but I moved on and found a new hosting provider, I changed my nameservers of my domain but every time I go to my site it still says site suspended. But when my friend goes to my site he says it loads... well the cgi-bin and etc.. files anyway (since I haven't been able to upload anything).

So I guess that is the problem I can't view my own site, when I use a proxy I can see it otherwise it takes me to a suspended page.

I have
    -Cleared Cache
    -Cleared Cookies
    -flushedDNS

Not sure if i can post the link but i see no harm as nothing is uploaded or anything. www.hookboxing.com

and still nothing seems to work. Any ideas or suggestions? please help?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
    w00ty Reviewed by w00ty on . Big Problem regruading page not loading on my side. I had a forum which i just started with a friend who was co-owner, the other day he got into an argument with a hosting provider whom was providing hosting to my site. The argument went on for a day or two which leaded to my forum being suspend. Which sucks but I moved on and found a new hosting provider, I changed my nameservers of my domain but every time I go to my site it still says site suspended. But when my friend goes to my site he says it loads... well the cgi-bin and etc.. files Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Umm, try clearing everything from your browser. This shouldn't have happened.

When I check the link, it shows a cgi folder so yea, it's proper. Try using some other browser?

Thanks so much lol, I should of thought about that before posting. Thanks alot Royal King it works

Haha, np m8. Sometimes it just doesn't click

Replied to your PM

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Firefox has some ultra unique file-caching system, which is fantastic, except it doesnt seem to know when to update its cache. Pressing CTRL+F5 usually does the trick, but there are other ways of confirming.

In a command prompt box, type:

ipconfig /flushdns
    ping mywebsite.com

The response should be similar to this:

If the IP matches your new server, then the transfer is complete, it not, try using HostTracker [Website Uptime Monitoring Service]

Hope that helps anybody else wondering how long it will take before your new nameservers are transferred.

Website's:
    Doxsters.net
    you have to wait a day or two normally,
    Your ISP will cache the dns or like everything to stop there shit being overloaded, etc
    you just gotta wait for a bit and it should fix itself up.

Next time you wanna change nameservers, dont go on the sites for a few days before, that stops your ISP caching, etc

Need a Designer/Web Developer? Click Me

MSN: PM me for it.
    Email(Preferred):timtamboy63@gmail.com

"Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Other's are all good suggestions. Wait for nameservers to change, different browser, Shift & F5 always works for me.

If it's not the nameservers and everything else fails and your still seeing suspended I like to use a tool called ccleaner. It's free. Google it and will remove all the crap from your computer.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information