Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6935 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default CPALEAD Tax Forms?

Seriously what the? I read every word and I underhand literally nothing of it, what am I supposed to do with it?

Get it fixed for me and I will reregister with your referral

PM only.
    Paul Reviewed by Paul on . CPALEAD Tax Forms? Seriously what the? I read every word and I underhand literally nothing of it, what am I supposed to do with it? Get it fixed for me and I will reregister with your referral :) PM only. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Usually you just need to agree to their TOS and give a digital signature so they can report the earnings on your behalf (you still need to report them on your taxes because the gov will have a copy)

you needa keep copies of how much you make and anything relating to the costs of your site and services, blah blah blah.

do this pretty much with any affiliate program you run.
    talk to someone who works with taxes to see if you need to file any paper work or pay any taxes for your income. i was making 20k+ monthly from CPA lead and didn't file any taxes, and i'm still paying that shit off.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    i was making 20k+ monthly from CPA lead and didn't file any taxes, and i'm still paying that shit off.
    lol that's funny.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    "20k+ monthly from CPA"

so how many millions you got in the bank?

i was making 20k+ monthly from CPA lead and didn't file any taxes, and i'm still paying that shit off.
    i'm just bullshitting my finances enough to get by for now and have been for a few months
    close to mother fucking broke

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris hoppus View Post

You mean $20.00. K means thousand. There are some dumb motherfuckers around here that will believe anything, but, come on lol

lol...

are you kidding me? pretty much any affiliate program is easy as fuck to bank off if you know how to market it right.

Respected Member
    I'm not kidding at all. I'm flat out, clear as day, saying you're lying lol I thought I made it clear that in no way will anyone believe you make $240,000/yr off CPALead. I thought I made that understandable? lol

"You mean $20.00. K means thousand. There are some dumb motherfuckers around here that will believe anything, but, come on lol"

decided not to use them eventually thanks for your help / PMs.

Also, Pha Ze and Katz combined dont make 20k per month

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information