Hi guys,

Guys i need a little help,

My paypal is showing some kind of wired limits,
Am unable to send Money[Request too]

Every thing was fine.
I have get paid three or four times from imageporter and buyed a domain from namecheap and a hosting from scorpiohost, till every thing was fine.

But recently i have made a transaction with hostgator of 0.01 UsD DOLLOR

and now paypal itself starts a dispute [i guess], they says that they are monitoring transaction and now they are investigate,

[All images will be posted on second posts.
Please.]

Is this temporary problem, This includes sending money - did this get solved if my paypal get verified.

What will be easiest way to get verified.

1.Am of 19th age, but cause of our lazyy government's employee i have not yet Voter Id Card.

2. In short i have nothing except a driving licence thats too learning[actually learning car driving.]

3. well today i have made a little Pressure to my father and he said that he will try for a back account with Fedral bank.

4. What will you suggest.

[some of images will be|Have posted on second posts please review.]

And sorry tinypic's site is little heavy takes too much time to load.
so i am uploading S.S are hosted on imageporter.com
[Please do't comment about host]
sunnyx12x21x Reviewed by sunnyx12x21x on . Indian paypal limits please help me Hi guys, Guys i need a little help, My paypal is showing some kind of wired limits, Am unable to send Money Every thing was fine. I have get paid three or four times from imageporter and buyed a domain from namecheap and a hosting from scorpiohost, till every thing was fine. Rating: 5