Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61030 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    thefreeweb.org Sound-Encounters.com

Default Need posters for a joke site

We are not using scripts and guests can post without having to join. I need some help with posting a few jokes, funny pictures, you tube.. or whatever. I really want to launch this with posts other than from myself. Please help me out as I would like to avoid using a junky script.
    Thanks friends..
    Starnova Reviewed by Starnova on . Need posters for a joke site We are not using scripts and guests can post without having to join. I need some help with posting a few jokes, funny pictures, you tube.. or whatever. I really want to launch this with posts other than from myself. Please help me out as I would like to avoid using a junky script. Thanks friends.. Rating: 5
    May the source be with you!

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    url to ur site
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Pure Awesomeness!
    ^ I'll take a good guess and say it's http://www.24x7depot.com/

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    Yeah, give me the URL please, I am interested.

EDIT: Yeah, probably RT, missed that one lol.

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-R-T View Post
    ^ I'll take a good guess and say it's http://www.24x7depot.com/
    hmm, I think he recently added it , im so sure it wasnt there when I asked..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    thefreeweb.org Sound-Encounters.com
    Sorry I was so busy trying to get things together . Yes it is http://www.24x7depot.com... I am interested if you are LOL... take a look at the site and post away. But you need to register to have access to all the categories like the adult and celebrity ones.

Since you do not except pm Danny this is for you...

Hi Danny,.,
    I was reviewing posts and saw that you mentioned that you are interested in posting with me at 24x7depot. I really could use some help and it is so easy. If you are still interested please PM me here. I have the forum closed until late July because I am still working on it. I could use some help ... really I would appreciate some help LOL...

Thank you..
    Starnova
    May the source be with you!

Thread Information