Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6989 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Cancer Research Donation | PhotonServers

Hey guys,

We have setup a Cancer Research Donation page to help the people for researching more about cancer and finding the cure. We have setup a page here at http://www.justgiving.com/photonservers that you can donate to them directly.

Hope you all like this cause and donate even a very small amount.

PayPal is accepted as a donation method.

Thanks & Regards

Sponge Bob Reviewed by Sponge Bob on . Cancer Research Donation | PhotonServers Hey guys, We have setup a Cancer Research Donation page to help the people for researching more about cancer and finding the cure. We have setup a page here at http://www.justgiving.com/photonservers that you can donate to them directly. Hope you all like this cause and donate even a very small amount. PayPal is accepted as a donation method. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks Guys! I started off with the donation. I have donated 5 Pounds. I have put a target of reaching 500Pounds. Lets see if we can reach that as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Hey guys yesterday i had this thought when i was praying at the Temple.. Once the prayers are done, there is a plate with candle type of fire on it ( aarti ) so you can give your small donation on it if you want to when taking blessings.

I thought, why not donate whatever i want especially since today is my Birthday to the Cancer Society Research people, which the money will be used for a good cause.

I started off with http://www.justgiving.com/photonservers which had donations of 5Pounds which i had added, now i have total donated 100Pounds.

I would greatly urge people who can donate, to surely do and help the cancer research i have put the total that i want to reach to 500Pounds, please help me on this road to success in reaching that 500Pounds in donation.

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    i my self can respect this being i have Cancer
    i always try to focus my donations to children with cancer
    because it was as a child i was infected with a chemical in the air
    from them testing rocket ships for NASA not 1 mile away from my house
    me and 12 other kids from the same area where infected and faced issues later in life because of it so good job Spong Bob every penny matters ....

Thanks Mr.P

I have also added this to www.photonservers.com

All VPS's bought from my site i will donate $1 on every VPS, else will see depending on the VPS amount will donate accordingly.

Thanks for your guys support!

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    i say WHY stop at 500 i say just continue to donate % of sales and post it all along the way
    make it never end lets all join hands and bring this world together.

1$ a month people
    or buy a vps so 1$ will get donated that's pretty cool
    i think all host should start a fund that makes 1$ from a vps or dedicated sale go to charity its not a lot out of our pockets and it all adds up to help people in need.

Yeah Mr.P what do you say we do something for charity for all Web Hosting companies who are interested?

I am willing to buy a domain name and have it hosted and also design a site for this cause. Once we start this many many other people would be delighted and also do join

What do you say

good going, great work

Website's:
    i think it would be a great idea maybe even KWWH can make a Rank icon for people that donate to this cancer foundation

Mr.P yeah i really like this idea alot..

Any suggestions on the domain name or something

hostingdonations.com

lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information