Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61077 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    teamspy.info pandoitalia.info lipsydipsy.com

Default Some people are just insane.

Hey everybody!
    Today I'm gogin to tell the story of someone YOU DON'T WANT to hire in any case. I'm talking about "wrestledld" (or Wargoo), a very creepy guy..
    Sometimes i think that im too patient and that's why I get fooled around, but this is just too much..

I hired this guy to make 100 quality posts with url in my forum.. like 2-3 months ago. This work should have been made in 3-4 days, well today I still got 25 posts from him and 25% of it is not even with an url.

But this really wouldn't disturb me in any way, since I can be very patient.. but when it comes to insults, it really makes me angry..

After the first month I cantacted him, because I wanted to know why he stopped uplaoding the posts (he made 15 in one week) and he told me that he totally forgot about my forum (well, surely he didn't about the money I gave him).. I told him: okay, no problem.. jsut make it now.. the next day he made 10 posts and then he stopped again, nothing from him for another 2 months or something.

Today he contacts me and asks me for a mediafire account I should buy, so that we can use it both ..well, i kinda got offended... i told him that i wouldn't buy it of course and that he should finally make the posts.. and then.. the surprise:

Well, I was really surprised, cause I never insulted him.. I was even always very polite with him..

This is what I get as a return from him from beeing patient and polite. Some people are just insane.
    DarioX Reviewed by DarioX on . Some people are just insane. Hey everybody! :) Today I'm gogin to tell the story of someone YOU DON'T WANT to hire in any case. I'm talking about "wrestledld" (or Wargoo), a very creepy guy.. Sometimes i think that im too patient and that's why I get fooled around, but this is just too much.. I hired this guy to make 100 quality posts with url in my forum.. like 2-3 months ago. This work should have been made in 3-4 days, well today I still got 25 posts from him and 25% of it is not even with an url.8-) But this Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Sorry to see what happened. Its bad when u get abused instead of stuff u paid for. This guy should be banned from KWWH, if he hasnt fulfilled the commitment. But really thats really bad on his part. U took much time to report, 2Months!!!. You should have reported well before.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Respected Member
    Lets see what he has to say.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

mmm mmm!
    too many people with strange behavior
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Wow some people are just idiots.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

He took your kindness for waekness

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Some people say it's the food.. Other blame society..
    ..I think it's just the weather!
    I design free logos. click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell23 View Post
    He took your kindness for waekness
    yea I would of asked for a refund lol
    Please follow signature rules

Website's:
    cliffsupport.com syntrio.in
    Strange things are happening in the world

Michael

Website's:
    Pirateview.org Gfxs.org StarkWood.org