Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61733 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Would you?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would.

3 60.00%
  • No, I won't.

1 20.00%
  • I would only donate a little which will help them get a server but not help with whole server.

1 20.00%

Question I would like to know your(webmasters') opinion

Let's say, there's a non-scene release group who dedicated themselves to converting movies into a specific file type and formats etc. They have a lot downloaders (about 500+ known leechers and over 2000+ users downloading anonymously). And you think they're successful too (I didn't say you like them, yet).

Then they have a request for hardware donations and such. They want to get hold of a free dedicated server with their required/requested specs so they can get releases faster and upload more. In return, they'll promote your site or stay on your site as their home.

Would you be willing to provide them with such tools so they can continue contributing more and better?
    LEVAC109 Reviewed by LEVAC109 on . I would like to know your(webmasters') opinion Let's say, there's a non-scene release group who dedicated themselves to converting movies into a specific file type and formats etc. They have a lot downloaders (about 500+ known leechers and over 2000+ users downloading anonymously). And you think they're successful too (I didn't say you like them, yet). Then they have a request for hardware donations and such. They want to get hold of a free dedicated server with their required/requested specs so they can get releases faster and upload Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Thats depending on if they do it for money like most people are at the moment

If they were not benefiting in anyway and i downloaded alot for them then sure i would donate a little i wouldn't pay for the whole server but if everyone was to chip in then they could afford it

For example if aXXo needed money to continue doing his thing (even tho he seems to have disappeared at the moment im talking about when he was regularly uploading) then i would be more than happy to donate him money for all the hard work he put into providing us quality movies
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

agreed it would depend but yea most likely i would donate.

What did you mean by "do it for money"? Did you mean, if they upload their files on paying filehosting sites such as hotfile, megaupload, netload, etc? Or someone/group pay them to do it?

Yea i mean them intentionally uploading to file hosting sites that will pay them but most non-scene groups upload to torrent sites anyway i guess
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Thread Information