Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6941 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    greatseeder.com
    A friend of mine said he needs to take all the money out of his account before a certain date which I can't remember.
    Sounds to me PayPal is going to give up on Indian users

Im also able 2 send monay
    I made many purchases and sent money in past 2 days.
    So, is it safe? There won't be any problems after some days? My payment is send and completed and also, my order has been dispatched too...
    Trusted/Recommended Buyers:- lion_boy877, ubuntu619, SimonSzir, aishamontreal
    FRAUD: =Ash=

Selling RS accounts, PP/MB/LR

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in
    Those who cant send money try tell the other account holder to send a request to your id and then try paying him

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Best Option : Just empty ur PPs for now. Then would see what we can do. Just withdraw the money.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Quote Originally Posted by z3r04cc355 View Post
    Im also able 2 send monay
    I made many purchases and sent money in past 2 days.
    So, is it safe? There won't be any problems after some days? My payment is send and completed and also, my order has been dispatched too...
    The money you used to purchase stuff, where did you get it from? If its from your CC then nothing to worry about. If you got that money from selling goods or services then there could be a problem mate. However there is a factor called luck which often comes into picture. So it all depends.

Website's:
    TvLog.me
    I am still wondering what if i ll not withdraw within 30days...i have about 600$ in my verified account..

[Best Selling RDP Providers]
    BuyWindowsVPS.Com
    1Gbit USA/EU Unmetered | Prices Starting From $29.95 | Official Thread

Banned
    Website's:
    fanobliv.com pdlnieuws.com
    This is great news for the online world, ty ty paypal.

UK Policy Update E-mail received today:

?Amendment to the PayPal User Agreement
    1.Fees

Section 8 is being amended to clarify that you cannot send personal transaction payments to Indian registered Accounts.
    The second paragraph of section 8 has been amended to now read as follows:

?Please also note that:

a. you cannot send money for a PayPal personal transaction from some countries, including Germany or China; and
    b. you cannot send personal transaction payments to Indian registered Accounts.?

2.Restricted Activities

A new Section 9.1.ff is being added to make it a restricted activity to request or send personal transaction payments for commercial transactions. Section 9.1ff will read as follows (presented in context with its root clauses):

?9.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, or the Services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, a User or a third party, you will not:

ff. Request or send a personal transaction payment for a commercial transaction.?

Clamping down on Indian, and other countries accounts here now

Website's:
    Team-XPC.com
    Paypal is extremely strict and mean. If they were a dictator we would all hate our lives, and they basically are over the online money market.

If you go and read their terms for suspended accounts, it's scary. They threaten to report you and take away everything.

With all that said, it's the only one I trust but moneybookers is pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by wtg View Post
    UK Policy Update E-mail received today:

?Amendment to the PayPal User Agreement
    1.Fees

Section 8 is being amended to clarify that you cannot send personal transaction payments to Indian registered Accounts.
    The second paragraph of section 8 has been amended to now read as follows:

?Please also note that:

a. you cannot send money for a PayPal personal transaction from some countries, including Germany or China; and
    b. you cannot send personal transaction payments to Indian registered Accounts.?

2.Restricted Activities

A new Section 9.1.ff is being added to make it a restricted activity to request or send personal transaction payments for commercial transactions. Section 9.1ff will read as follows (presented in context with its root clauses):

?9.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, or the Services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, a User or a third party, you will not:

ff. Request or send a personal transaction payment for a commercial transaction.?

Clamping down on Indian, and other countries accounts here now
    Thanks for sharing the updates mate. Appreciate it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information