Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61330 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Bank charge back how to get money back???????

Hi
    Somebody scammed me for $400 .The person charged back the money through the bank.Can any one guide me how to get my money back through paypal

thanks
    deepakblr Reviewed by deepakblr on . Bank charge back how to get money back??????? Hi Somebody scammed me for $400 .The person charged back the money through the bank.Can any one guide me how to get my money back through paypal thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Try a dispute if you can. You should have had tons of notice through paypal if they charged back through paypal. The bank should have contacted paypal and paypal contact you or the bank send you a mail directly asking to provide proof of purchase. Try calling their 1-800 number

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    You will have to talk to their bank. Sucks to be you.

Website's:
    greatseeder.com
    Please tell if he paid using bank transfer or paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by -Im.z2ight- View Post
    You will have to talk to their bank. Sucks to be you.
    lmao that's so mean!

You need to call paypal and talk to them. They will then guide you through what you should do. Provide any information you can.

It depends on what reason they are charging back, and how long they are charging back. With banks and credit cards, you can charge back up to 3 months after (sometimes even longer!).

If you provide enough information, sometimes you may win, if you can prove your case.

It then can take up to 90 days more for the credit card or bank people to even respond!!! so you're out of that money for quite awhile, until this case gets resolved.

But yeah, CALL PAYPAL!

Respected Member
    Forget paypal, you shouldn't be using it in the warez scene, use moneybookers or epassport.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

if its legal deal (non warez related) you should collect all info and go to police station.

Thread Information