Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62017 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Hmm No everything is fine
    Thanks for ur quick support mate
    Hello,
    Thank you very much for your clarification mate.

No, nothing is fine.

I had much more downloads and I got only 3 points for all the time you had server issues?
    That's not 'fixed'

Also, where is that 'Report' feature? You removed that too, now?

Again, PLEASE stop showing us points, and let us see our actual earnings in USA Dollars.
    I really hate to use calculator (even if it is easy to calculate). Make your script automaticly devide points number with 100, and let us see $ instad of cents.

Cmon, stop at once to torture us
    Hello

First of all, we don't know why you are not able to see "Reports", Servers issues are now fixed & there should be everything fine. Please check in Navigation Menu & you will see "Reports" link next to "My Files" link.

However if you didn't find it, please send you screenshot & we will check this issue.
    Log in to your account & paste this link in your address bar & you will see Reports. Please don't forget to send us screen shot, this will be your great contribution.
    Here is the link
    http://www.filestab.com/?op=my_reports

We will see you request & will try to implement this. Please note that 1 point = 1 cent & this is too much complicated calculations.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to use our Contact form.

Best Regards.

I know where 'Reports' should be, but that is not the case. Check this picture:

Also, when I visit that link you gave me (http://www.filestab.com/?op=my_reports), I get this:

" Premium account required "

I mean, CMON fix all these issues at once!

Initially you looked to be good, off late its been lot of troublesome. Make sure you are 100% neat & bugs free to be professional.. The screenshot will sum it up all

Vulgarity begins When Imagination Succumbs To The Explicit
    Code: 

It was unknown issue, ummm actually it was not an issue, just a little misconfiguration, which has been configured.

Thank you very much for telling us about this. This has been fixed. Please check at your end.

Please note that, we are still in Beta stage & now, we don't have any known issues. We have developed our skin & its now under testing purposes. We hope you will like this.

Just give us 1 week & all complaints will be gone.

Best Regards

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    oh good another new filehost.. is good i guess for the greedy uploaders.. how about for the end user? the downloaders?

Website's:
    ExtremePirate.com Extabit.com
    hey bro,

again in Report option my point showing only 210
    but in my account details option there point showing : 435

When ur site got down that time my point was above 400 in both option.

Please fix Report option bug as soon as possible.

Anyway I m still using Filestab

I just hope that u will fix all error in this coming week
    Champ of Champs Is Here

My Site:- ExtremePirate.com

OK, here is another 'BIG ISSUE:

After you 'fixed' your server problems, you lowered the rates. OK... but here, lets take a look at your rates:

Remember.... you pay $1 per 1000 downloads for the smallest files IF they are downloaded by Tier 3 countries.

Now, take a look on my 'Reports':

Now, on 2010-04-15 I had 34 downloads and I earnd 0 (ZERO).

Let me help you calculate my earnings, since that is a big issue at your side (considering you like to give us our earning statistics in points instead of $):

IF, my downloads came ONLY from the Tier 3 (and IF only fiels smaller then 50 mb was downloaded), my earning rate would be:

for 1000 downloads I get $1 (OR 100 'points' or 100 cents). So its:

for 1000 downloads I get 100 points (cents)

That means that:

for 10 downloads I get 1 point (or 1 cent).

Now, take a look at at my downloads at 2010-04-15 and explain to me how could 34 downloads be equal ZERO and not 3 cents.

Also, that is ONLY if all my downloads came from Tier 3 coutnries and ONLY if all downloaded files are smaler then 50 mb. I KNOW what kind of traffic those places, where I posted have, and they have mostly USA and some European Union countries which are also in Tier 2 and not Tier 3.

In other words:

Why do you SHAVE our earnings???

EDIT: I just checked file size of all my files that I shared: There is NO file smaller then 50 Mb. (only one file is 43 mb and that file is not shared yet, so it doesn't have downloads at all). ALL the files that I shared are bigger then 50 mb !

Website's:
    damnn this is big issue
    the very same thing I was saying to him that I lost my points
    Champ of Champs Is Here

champ of champs

This is not an issue, we have received many email & we have send mass email to our users about this issue. Don't worry about this, there is no problem there & it will automatically fixed in the next 3-4 weeks.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by mastypk View Post
    This is not an issue, we have received many email & we have send mass email to our users about this issue. Don't worry about this, there is no problem there & it will automatically fixed in the next 3-4 weeks.
    I know mate.

I m again using Filestab
    Champ of Champs Is Here

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information