Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61123 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Wink Want to exchange rapidshare premium account to Hotfile

Hey guys,

I am using rapidsharefor uploadig my downloads but now i like to used hotfile too. So my request is to you all can anyone help me out to give me hotfile premium account in the exchange with rapidshare premium account

Thanks
    Jerry
    Jerry Reviewed by Jerry on . Want to exchange rapidshare premium account to Hotfile Hey guys, I am using rapidsharefor uploadig my downloads but now i like to used hotfile too. So my request is to you all can anyone help me out to give me hotfile premium account in the exchange with rapidshare premium account ;) Thanks Jerry Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Do you have files in it? And how much points does it earns daily?
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by esotorisk View Post
    Do you have files in it? And how much points does it earns daily?
    Hey m asking about fresh account having no files sorry

You want a fresh hf premium ac in lieu for rs premium ac? BUt you said you ll be giving away your whole premium account which you use to upload your downloads. Please e clear.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Probation
    Sorry i think there is misunderstanding .. i just want hf premium account and instead of that account i will give you premium account of rapidshare both accounts which you give to me or i give to you will have fresh account having zero no. of files is that clear now. Actually i want to downloads the files from hotfile and i don't have any account on that site. thats y i wanted to exchange it with hotfile if anyone need rapidshare account so i will exchange it with hotfile thats it

Thankz

Google Corp.
    1 HF premium account is worth 2-3 RS premium accounts.

that is because rapidshare premium accounts are easy to get with points, but you have to pay/exchange account earnings for a hotfile account.

+ im pretty sure that deals including any sorts of accounts (excl. rs prem) are not allowed on KWWH.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Respected Member
    This does not fit under Technical Help Desk Support. Your not allowed to post under BST for a reason as a new member

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    NOT ALLOWED.

CLOSED.

Thread Information