Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61781 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default remote connecting to ubuntu linux

hi again guys

well ive seen alot of linux ubuntu remote desktops popping up around the place and was just wandering does it have the same things generally as the windows ones

for example on windows ones i usually enable so my hard drive in my home computer remote connects to the windows server so i can just drag and drop movies from the desktop to my hard drive......but im wondering can i still do this with the linux connection or will i be unable to
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . remote connecting to ubuntu linux hi again guys well ive seen alot of linux ubuntu remote desktops popping up around the place and was just wandering does it have the same things generally as the windows ones for example on windows ones i usually enable so my hard drive in my home computer remote connects to the windows server so i can just drag and drop movies from the desktop to my hard drive......but im wondering can i still do this with the linux connection or will i be unable to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You can transfer all files from ubuntu desktop to your computer through ftp...

You can only do that via ftp i am not sure if someone has come up with something new. Otherwise you can use it like your windows remote desktop, also you can run windows applications by installing Wine.

Thread Information