Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61213 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile $120 Worth Facebook Advertising Vouchers - Damn Cheap

I'm selling Facebook Ads vouchers.

These vouchers are valid on new Facebook accounts only, which are 14 days old or less. Generally, Facebook allows only one coupon code per account.

But, I'll be giving out a Pack of two vouchers, all to be added in single account. So, we can get 50 euro + 50 USD credits (approx 120 USD).

The price for the whole pack of 2 vouchers -- $15 via Paypal

Please note that you have to add both vouchers on same Facebook account, and all at once. After that, you can run single/multiple Ad campaigns, and the Billing will be deducted automatically from the voucher credits.

Let me know if interested!

PS > As I'm a newbie here so, I agree to give 1 set of Voucher Codes FREE to the official reviewer

Regards,
    Nikhil_Sharma
    Nikhil_Shama Reviewed by Nikhil_Shama on . $120 Worth Facebook Advertising Vouchers - Damn Cheap I'm selling Facebook Ads vouchers. These vouchers are valid on new Facebook accounts only, which are 14 days old or less. Generally, Facebook allows only one coupon code per account. But, I'll be giving out a Pack of two vouchers, all to be added in single account. So, we can get 50 euro + 50 USD credits (approx 120 USD). The price for the whole pack of 2 vouchers -- $15 via Paypal Please note that you have to add both vouchers on same Facebook account, and all at once. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    freedom2blog.com wrz4all.com
    I dont think its allowed to be sold here

if it is, I can be Official Reviewer

el_jentel1 <3 | WGTools.Com | dedicated fan of jayfella

Respected Member
    its not allowed

Thread Information