Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61149 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @ patt1293 It is on a 1 Gig Port, average is around 100 MBPS. It is still pretty fast, as shown in the speedtest link in the post prior to this one.
    P.S. Are you interested in buying or do you have a question for me?

2.   Sponsored Links

Ok, good. I am waiting for your reply. Btw I am also online on msn at the moment, could you come online please?

@ Amz, I am right on it, I have just gotten online on msn. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Ok. Btw I have a question. Can I get the first plan for 20 days for $10?? cuz I will be leaving for vacations after 20 days and might probably not use it. Please reply.

@ Amz, The price is locked, but just message me in msn, we may be able to work something out.

Ok mate... I am waiting for you to be online (since 3 hours now). I hope you will be there soon. I want it today if possible.

Edit: What upload/download speeds does it give with Rapidshare and Hotfile? and on which DC is it hosted?

@ Amz I am online now. Happy to talk to you on MSN. DC, can differ, typically a EU DC. As Rapidshare and hotfile speed can differ from person to person.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Quote Originally Posted by patt1293 View Post

Anyone else see the discrepancy 100MBPS port but the title says 1 Gig Port... Hmm
    What a dumb question ....

As Meohost replied ... it's a 1Gig megaBIT port, while the speed is in megaBYTES ...

'As Rapidshare and hotfile speed can differ from person to person.'

Actually depending on the time ... not on the person. All traffic comes from the same source. It doesn't matter where you are ....

My experience from Shubnak's VPS (1Gig port):
    Rapidshare upto 45MBs download ... 1-2MBS upload
    Hotfile upto 25MBs download ... 300 KBs.

Website's:
    UpFashion.pk TechShake.info moviesmafia.com
    can i take a test acc plz .. Plz PM me
    Thanks

@sniffdog It does differ from person to person. When RDA is open the speeds are slower, rather I close RDA while downloading it goes faster . And yes it also depends on the peak and offpeak times as you said.

@ TheEagle I have sent you a PM. Please check.

Recently I sold out, I have a new node that has presetup vps to speed up delivery process.
    You can now choose from Windows Server 2008 Standard or Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 both available in 64bit or 32bit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information