Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6945 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    google.com

Default anyone try megaupload traffic exchange ?

there is traffic exchange program from megaupload. i dont quite understand how that work and wonder if anyone tried this program and got traffic from them.
    monsterfish Reviewed by monsterfish on . anyone try megaupload traffic exchange ? there is traffic exchange program from megaupload. i dont quite understand how that work and wonder if anyone tried this program and got traffic from them. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Traffic Exchange is nothing but getting traffic to your site and providing hits to other sites on Megauploads. It just like link exchange where either party exchange links to rank high in Search Engines. http://www.horasoft.in/seo-marketing.html
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    google.com
    i already knew that part, thanks
    did u try megaupload traffic exchange though?

Default the wrapped

actually im selling direct traffic and it might help you alot. if you need direct traffic. let me know

Thread Information