Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61430 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Pure Awesomeness!

Arrow SEO and SERP

Hey,

Recently a problem with google showed up, my pages aren't getting indexed as fast as before anymore, I used to find my posts after 5-15 mins of posting, now it takes days and days to show up, and sometimes I don't find them at all. I searched around and did some intensive reading but nothing seems to be working for a warez site, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

If anybody have some information or methods to help out getting traffic from search engines again, share it please. If you're an expert in this matter and offer to work on the site and "guarantee" some results in a period of time then please post here your price or PM your MSN ID so we can talk.

Thanks,
    RT
    RT Reviewed by RT on . SEO and SERP Hey, Recently a problem with google showed up, my pages aren't getting indexed as fast as before anymore, I used to find my posts after 5-15 mins of posting, now it takes days and days to show up, and sometimes I don't find them at all. I searched around and did some intensive reading but nothing seems to be working for a warez site, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. If anybody have some information or methods to help out getting traffic from search engines again, share it please. If Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    Do you have google analytics setup for your site? May be , some of your url's have been banned from SE results,coz they were reported.
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

RT google always sends more traffic for a new site then slowly the site gets lower in serps.If it is warez site it is even worse.Most of the warez sites not even dispaly in the serps for the domain keyword

Pure Awesomeness!
    No, I don't think so. Even new posts don't show up as fast, sometimes they show up only in the homepage? click here for a screeny.

Screenshot of organic traffic [Here], You can see that shit has been bad for the last couple of months.

Edit: Gamelord, maybe you're right.

Wow now i see why you are so mad abt the serps.Well looking from the screens it has fallen drastically.Duh

Did you do any changes to the theme in the last few months???Adding bad links(link exchanges) may also decrease your rankings.Thats why you should be careful.

Well we don't know what google really thinks abt our site. <.<

Pure Awesomeness!
    Yeah, it was good at first but now its doomed, and yes I did do some LE with other sites with a good PR, but mostly adding links for ddls, could that be the reason? I had them since the beginning tho and it was fine till lately.

Website's:
    felonygames.com
    Is your software stilling pinging google when new content is posted?
    When i create a new thread it automatically pings google and the thread will get put into their DB within a couple hours. Make sure google is still getting pinged or it can takes days if not weeks if ever before it actually finds the new content

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I'd need more info but I'll help you out. Their are loads of things we can do.

One example:
    The keyword "rapidshare uploads" has your site in the top 10 results in Google which is pretty good. Unfortunately it's only searched 1500 times a month.

On the other hand the keyword "rapidshare upload" is searched almost 50,000 times a month however your not even in the top 100 and the only difference is the 's'.

By simply replacing the word uploads with upload on your site (obviously not the domain) and in your link exchanges you should get loads more traffic from this targeted keyword.

Having plural keywords is never as strong as the singular keyword.

This is just one example. I'll get you on MSN soon and help you more. In the meantime have a look through this Warez SEO Tutorial

edit: lol hq-upload.com (without the 's' is available to buy)
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Google Corp.
    I have also noticed a decrease in serps for hotfile-zone.. we used to be listed on page 1 for all good search terms for hotfile.. its like the links just disappeared :/

i have read on other forums that this is very common, google likes to jump around between sites.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Pure Awesomeness!
    Google should come a jump on my dick, this is really annoying...

Thread Information