Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6942 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Word....

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    well I'm going to wait until I hear the other site until I pass judgement. Their are far to many on KWWH to shout scammer or noob or fail without hearing both sides of the story. Their genuinely could be a very valid reason for this.
    Actually i did not said they're scammer. But what can you say about a host that doesn't allow you to backup? And takes forever to reply you? And cares only about earning money and not their clients?

Quote Originally Posted by kohkindachi View Post
    WTH?? Dear fellow service providers out there, why is it so difficult to allow us to access FTP and cpanel for 30 mins to do a simple backup??? oh man
    Well if you violated their terms they have every right to suspend you.

But if they suspended you and gave no explanation, then that is unfair and not right.
    Send in a support ticket until they respond asking for a backup.

Remember, being suspended does not mean they stopped hosting you. It usually means that either you or your site has done something wrong that needs your attention.

Just speak with them, posting here won't really help you much =/

Website's:
    GotMovies.net
    look man its SHARED HOSTING you cant expect much from shared hosting no matter what company your hosting with unless they are huge and they shit load of servers. shared hosting shares resources, so if a person starts eating them they will ban you. go with vps or dedi and stop whining.

I did not really blame them for suspending - yes it was my fault. What i need now is their response. They turn off my site with 400+ online users...nevermind, but i've important DB that's updated every seconds

Quote Originally Posted by keytraderz View Post
    look man its SHARED HOSTING you cant expect much from shared hosting no matter what company your hosting with unless they are huge and they shit load of servers. shared hosting shares resources, so if a person starts eating them they will ban you. go with vps or dedi and stop whining.
    And for goodness sake...." go with vps or dedi and stop whining" Ya, if u can get back my DB first.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    well im not a fan of Nick and his attitude sometimes,but i am sure as a hosting co. there may have been a reason behind suspending your account,they wouldnt have just "turned it off" for no reason,and i am sure most any host around (not necessarily ones from here) would not give you access for backups after suspension,depending on the reason i guess

im not sure posting here about it will resolve to much though really,best to email them,or put in tickets,i know WRZhost is slow about responding to tickets from previous experience with them,but posting a topic like this here isnt going to accomplish much in getting your backup

Website's:
    GotMovies.net
    I did not really blame them for suspending - yes it was my fault. What i need now is their response. They turn off my site with 400+ online users...nevermind, but i've important DB that's updated every seconds

And for goodness sake...." go with vps or dedi and stop whining" Ya, if u can get back my DB first.

your in the scene.. you should know better than ANYONE that you must keep daily back ups to external FTP. i have been in your situation before, learn from your mistakes.. put the past behind and move on.

Actually i did not said they're scammer. But what can you say about a host that doesn't allow you to backup? And takes forever to reply you? And cares only about earning money and not their clients?
    Well in a hosting perspective, depending on the situation a host doesn't have to let you back into your account. It would only be a courtesy if they let you back in to do a backup.

I would suggest just wait it out, there is nothing you can do.

Personally, by making this post it would probably just anger WrzHost even more and probably delay your response even longer.

Of course posting here helps, not me, but others who are interested to know more about a particular service "Talk about various hosting sites. Recommendations, reviews, criticisms etc." Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by keytraderz View Post
    your in the scene.. you should know better than ANYONE that you must keep daily back ups to external FTP. i have been in your situation before, learn from your mistakes.. put the past behind and move on.
    Yap I kept a backup of files. But i couldn't keep up with the updates of DB. It went offline went i was asleep.

Website's:
    GotMovies.net
    its shared hosting, don't ever expect anything. it could also have been an automated script that bans an account if uses x amount of resources. if you have a 12 hour back up.. then load that.. what are you complaining. be glad you have a back up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information