Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61693 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Yet another person looking for hosting

To get started, I've been around for years and most hosting sites just disappear...

If there's anything I learned from all those years is that cheap and reliable don't come together at all, this is why almost none (no offense to anybody) of the hosting services advertised here look good to me, although sites like WRZHost have been around for quite a while, if I were to make serious warez websites I wouldn't let me success hang on them. (again no offense).

The reason is that, I am not questioning their reliability, honesty, knowledge or professionalism, actually I know from my time around that they're quite nice people, but my question is, who is hosting the big websites that have been around for ages?

Sites like Katz.cd / Infinitewarez.com / DDLSpot.com / DDL2.com etc...

Who hosts them? They seem to be always online...

I'd take any hosting site mentioned here on price alone, but I suffered enough in my time I guess, can't take any more if I am to get back with serious intent.

Cheers all, any idea?
    Paul Reviewed by Paul on . Yet another person looking for hosting To get started, I've been around for years and most hosting sites just disappear... If there's anything I learned from all those years is that cheap and reliable don't come together at all, this is why almost none (no offense to anybody) of the hosting services advertised here look good to me, although sites like WRZHost have been around for quite a while, if I were to make serious warez websites I wouldn't let me success hang on them. (again no offense). The reason is that, I am not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If you've been with hosts who disappear, you have been choosing the wrong hosts for a very long time.

Yes you are correct if you start a site and it gets HUGE, of course shared hosting is not for you. You would need a VPS or Dedi.

Sites like the ones you mentioned are on dedicated servers, not shared hosting.

If you search the shared hosting forum, you will soon see who are the better hosts, and who you should totally stay away from.

before hosting with anyone do some research

I've done some search mate, I didn't find it very useful, people usually say thanks etc.. and not a lot of useful feedback. I know there are many good solutions here, but a thread with 300 post 150 of them are from the host owner, 40 people asking questions and in the end 1 or 2 useful posts, I think there should be a more organized way here to figure out the good and the bad of every host.

Cheers.

Yeah that's true, but I did not mean "read the thread". Nor did I mean do your research here, to be honest this isn't the best place to do "research" on hosts.

google the host. find out how long they have been around. If they have been around for atleast 1 year, they should be decent.
    Anything under 1 year, I wouldn't recommend as 90% of all hosts (atleast on this forum) who post go down within the first months.

Also, look at the plans. If someone offers 200GB Space & 2TB Bandwidth for 1.99, that host won't last long.

Who were you hosting with previously that went down?

I really don't remember, last thing I remember exmasters.com were the best ever until they decided to shut me off with no backups due to "a very bad complaint".

I recommend them, if you are ready to put up with broken English auto translated by a robot from an Asian language, but they're pussies, one complaint and they panic.

So if you're not into warez, exmasters.com is the way to go for me.

Haha yeah. I know the feeling.
    I went through hundreds of hosts before I opened mine up in 2007.
    I was sick of either, a bunch of down time, slow sites, and no response from host for days.
    Or a support staff who either you didn't understand, or wouldn't respond for days when it was urgent, or wouldn't help you with anything.
    So I decided to do something about it, and been hosting ever since

You got yourself a nice domain name I see

Thanks! changed the companies name & domain a few months back
    Friend recommended the name to me.

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    you can check us out 2 years hosting
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=24398

we are not the biggest or the best but we are stable
    we are mostly into free hosting for posting but we sell plans
    as well.

but we are Real people that always try are best to help our clients.

Banned
    Website's:
    GamersScene.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information