Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61890 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    You can ban me for saying this a hundred times but don't go for newer hosting companies,I've seen more than 10 die.
    Unless you know that they will stay alive for sure,stay away!
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

My hosting company is not new just then name and it is not going anywhere.

noworryhosting.... you dont answer support tickets.. and "piratehost" the member recommended to stop hosting at your company.
    I already paid for 4 months. ( 1 month before these damn bad things) .. i demand money back for 2 months.. Thanks.

There is only one thing will stop me from not staying with you. talk with me at msn.

4.   Sponsored Links

I'm going to have to agree with Tippy on this one. I may have messed up before (You've all seen greeny's post) But never would I have been so stupid to paste the entire output of /etc/shadow over AIM to someone, this is beyond reckless. I made a huge mistake handing control over to Jake who's proven him self incompetent. Take my word for it, do NOT buy from him. He doesn't even have enough money to keep the server a float, why would you trust him to continue hosting? I know he has absolutely no money, he's been begging me for about $100 that was sent to the dedicated server provider, which I've tried getting refunded, but it isn't going to happen. DON'T BUY. GET-OUT-NOW.

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateHost View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with Tippy on this one. I may have messed up before (You've all seen greeny's post) But never would I have been so stupid to paste the entire output of /etc/shadow over AIM to someone, this is beyond reckless. I made a huge mistake handing control over to Jake who's proven him self incompetent. Take my word for it, do NOT buy from him. He doesn't even have enough money to keep the server a float, why would you trust him to continue hosting? I know he has absolutely no money, he's been begging me for about $100 that was sent to the dedicated server provider, which I've tried getting refunded, but it isn't going to happen. DON'T BUY. GET-OUT-NOW.
    Your a good friend arnt ya? And its Tippie not Tippy. If you knew he could not offerd the servers why did you give him the host company in the first place, you should have kept it.

Ok thanks what host do you recommend? a good one.. not your friends one

Respected Developer
    Your hijacking the thread If you need to find a good host just post in hosting discussions that you need host something like Echo Needs a good host!

Tippie* Sorry. I had absolutely no idea what he could afford, I only found this part out later. He actually sent me money, so I figured he had what it took. Now he's been begging me for money. I wouldn't have handed it off to him if I knew this. If I had known, I would've just did a client-only sale to the hosters on this forum. And, Echo, there's many great hosting companies all of this forum, I believe you will be able to find what you're looking for. I do know this for sure. As of right now, the server will be going down on the 11th of November, which is in 6 days. I hope you guys get a backup. Jake is running the company straight into the ditch.

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateHost View Post
    Tippie* Sorry. I had absolutely no idea what he could afford, I only found this part out later. He actually sent me money, so I figured he had what it took. Now he's been begging me for money. I wouldn't have handed it off to him if I knew this. If I had known, I would've just did a client-only sale to the hosters on this forum. And, Echo, there's many great hosting companies all of this forum, I believe you will be able to find what you're looking for. I do know this for sure. As of right now, the server will be going down on the 11th of November, which is in 6 days. I hope you guys get a backup. Jake is running the company straight into the ditch.
    Well thanks for letting your X Clients know, and its a shame.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information