Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6955 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Sound great Royal King, I will schedule you then.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Hey,

Just so members know -- Benign's offering this service FREE for a limited time only.

Thanks.

Ah.. Hawk, now reply to the other question in the pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Hey,

Just so members know -- Benign's offering this service FREE for a limited time only.

Thanks.
    That time has come to an end. As this service was brand new, I figured I should do a bit of work to build my reputation and portfolio. Pricing is not outrageous, I work one on one with the webmaster, and we always meet our desired outcome.

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    Gotta say benign gives really good advice....best of all hes spot on....he just doesnt waste time and gets on to the stuff thatll really work.

@Benign: i think its time u start offerin ur services in the bst section mate.

Banned
    Thanks Kenshin, you have a great site, and I am glad that I could be of assistance. My thread is starting to become reputable, so I think I will continue with sales here.

Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    That time has come to an end. As this service was brand new, I figured I should do a bit of work to build my reputation and portfolio. Pricing is not outrageous, I work one on one with the webmaster, and we always meet our desired outcome.
    damn...
    but I contacted you anyway ;D

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    If you have something interesting to say on thewarezscene.org than I might be interested, although I am skeptical about your services.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRelease.org ThatHosting.co
    i wud like this service, schedule me for friday my freind... also add me on msn at thewarez@live.co.uk

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIce View Post
    If you have something interesting to say on thewarezscene.org than I might be interested, although I am skeptical about your services.
    If you are skeptical then please wait for future testimonials. If you would like to speak one on one, we can certainly do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris2009 View Post
    i wud like this service, schedule me for friday my freind... also add me on msn at thewarez@live.co.uk
    Alright Chris2009, I will be sure to add you!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information