Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6907 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default piratehost stop gap

hi

alot of people are becoming frustrated in the service of hosting they are recieveing from piratehost and alot are moving outta there....... If you are having trouble finding a good host and need one asap contact me and i can give a temporary solution until you find your permanent one or u can stay with me for as long as u want.....It will all be free
    pirateking Reviewed by pirateking on . piratehost stop gap hi alot of people are becoming frustrated in the service of hosting they are recieveing from piratehost and alot are moving outta there....... If you are having trouble finding a good host and need one asap contact me and i can give a temporary solution until you find your permanent one or u can stay with me for as long as u want.....It will all be free Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    We're also a good host www.thehostingpalace.com

50%OFF Any offshore hosting plan. Ends 01/11/2008

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    The servers and the data-center are perfect ..... but the owner(s) of piratehost are bunch of dodobirds .... if they dont secure those servers they are going nowhere

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    I agree 100% with DJ Norix, the servers are very good

I had a dedicated server in the past at the datacenter where piratehost is now and they are very good and very reliable, but I had no more money to pay for my dedicated and now I am on shared

well the offers there anyway

Thread Information