Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61848 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    DivvyWork.com

Default Link package $50 to $1500

Hi all,

DivvyWork lets people build link packages and sell them. Currently there are a couple of guys with packages to sell that might interest you. They can be found on the Link Syndication Packages area of DivvyWork. These packages range in price from $50 to $1500 and very in the amount of links, the types of links, and the amount of time they will take to place.

If you use DivvyWork to buy from these guys you will make your order and pay for it they will place the links in whatever time frame is set for that package then enter the links locations of your links into the DivvyWork system that will then verify the placements and show you the results. You can then check the placement request corrections and once it is all finished you can confirm the job as complete... At that point the seller will be paid out.

By the way, if any of you want to sign up as link sellers, website owners, bloggers, seo experts, content writers, or programmers you will not find a better way to offer your services as you get to set the price and commission is 6%-15%.

Thanks,
    DivvyWork
    DivvyWork Reviewed by DivvyWork on . Link package $50 to $1500 Hi all, DivvyWork lets people build link packages and sell them. Currently there are a couple of guys with packages to sell that might interest you. They can be found on the Link Syndication Packages area of DivvyWork. These packages range in price from $50 to $1500 and very in the amount of links, the types of links, and the amount of time they will take to place. If you use DivvyWork to buy from these guys you will make your order and pay for it they will place the links in whatever Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    GamersScene.com
    can some one confirm this isnt a scam

Website's:
    Apple.com
    Smell OF Scam is Comming. MOD Pls Confirm It

Website's:
    DivvyWork.com
    Don't know why you would say that... I am a business making a fair service offer. How the MODs could "comfirm" this is beyond me. But you are welcome to to have them look.

Better yet you should sign up and see for yourself... It's free. There are lot of tools and others reasons you may want to join too.

Not a scam just a new business idea... Hope you like it and use it.

$50

5 Directory Links - do-follow link directing to client URL, small descriptions
    5 min work cost $0

10 Social Bookmark Links - 40% do-follow links, directing to client URL, no description
    5 min work cost $0

Website's:
    DivvyWork.com
    If you can offer better packages, please do.

ok,

Free PR6 backlinks - warez sites allowed http://www.jumptags.com/
    submit yourself in 2 min

Website's:
    DivvyWork.com
    Good place for a pr6 backlink, thanks. Now find 50 places like that put them together and offer to place someones links for $15 - $30 - $50 - $500 - $5000 or whatever. If a customer accepts and you place the order you will keep 85% of whatever you charge. I've worked for some of the biggest link placement companies out there and you will not find another place that will give that kind of a cut for link placement.

Probation
    Website's:
    onlywarez.org
    not to shoot you down divvy but it beats me how you can advertise seo when your site has 0 pr

You are offering 5 Directory link & 10 social bookmark links for $50.
    I could post them to my own directorys and autopost 10 socialbookmarks in 10 minutes.

why would i need to find 50 (places) like that? i commented on your $50 package thats worthless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information