Hey there.
I'm not sure it's the right place, but the LE section is for advertising sites, and this is something else.
If it's not the right place - I'm very sorry...

I'm looking for some NetLoad Downloaders so we will be able of exchanging links and earn for the downloads.
This is a daily download service that we will provide each other.
my goal is to get exchange about 100 per 1 day for each member i'll do that exchanging deal.
Ratio is of course: 1:1, meaning - 1 download i'll do = 1 download u'll do...

Note: I'm willing to download your RapidShare stuff in return of u downloading my NetLoad stuff. but if so - the ratio will be 1:3, meaning - 1 download i'll do = 3 downloads u'll do...

any1 interested?
Monko Reviewed by Monko on . Looking for NetLoad Downloaders to exchange links Hey there. I'm not sure it's the right place, but the LE section is for advertising sites, and this is something else. If it's not the right place - I'm very sorry... I'm looking for some NetLoad Downloaders so we will be able of exchanging links and earn for the downloads. This is a daily download service that we will provide each other. my goal is to get exchange about 100 per 1 day for each member i'll do that exchanging deal. Ratio is of course: 1:1, meaning - 1 download i'll do = 1 Rating: 5