Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61119 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I do not use Rapidleech. So dont know speed.

Rapidleech is not allowed on shared hosting.

Public Rapidleech is not allowed on VPS.
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Managed Hosting, Remote Desktop
    1 Gbps Available, Transfer Support From Previous Provider

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i got scammed by this site !!!
    i bought 1 year hosting ... but after one month they said !
    pay next month fee...

i got scammed for 44 $ !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DDLwarez View Post
    i got scammed by this site !!!
    i bought 1 year hosting ... but after one month they said !
    pay next month fee...

i got scammed for 44 $ !!!
    Can you please explain that and send me your invoice number?

Billing is not done manually. It is done by WHMCS. If there is any error we will correct it manually. So please send me the invoice number
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bentink View Post
    Highest Uptime!

If you want the maximum uptime, try us today.
    being a former short term customer im not sure about this statement,i jsut got a email saying something regarding datacentre maitenance and downtime,is good you give some heads up though i guess

Code: 
    http://www.webthosting.com/forum/threads/79-Scheduled-Maintenance-08-03-2010
    i was actually considering using your service,until i read through this thread earlier,and seen the way you were speaking,i understand you were defending yourself,but im sure it could have been done in a more professional manner

Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    being a former short term customer im not sure about this statement,i jsut got a email saying something regarding datacentre maitenance and downtime,is good you give some heads up though i guess

Code: 
    http://www.webthosting.com/forum/threads/79-Scheduled-Maintenance-08-03-2010
    i was actually considering using your service,until i read through this thread earlier,and seen the way you were speaking,i understand you were defending yourself,but im sure it could have been done in a more professional manner
    What will we do when netdirekt announces a maintenance?

He has made me really impatient from the last few months. How many times I have to tell him that if he agreed to the terms without reading it, it is not our fault. He kept on for months... If someone kept on like that on you, how would you feel?

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    no offence man but that is all part of doing business,your going to have to deal with people like that,i still say to remain professional is the key as a business owner,flyin off the handle doesnt do anything,especially in a open forum such as this

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I have a LVE-2 ... As with all Rapidleech hosting it depends on different factors like host, time and the particular server you're downloading from.

For instance I just downloaded 3 files after each other on Rapidshare:
    1) 2800 2)2400 3)7800

Very often I get 8-9Mbs on Bentink's VPS, but there are times and conditions where I only get 2Mbs ...

What is surprising is that Hofile DL (which usually are in the 300kbs range on most offshore servers) have a pretty good speed (upto 3.5 Mbs).

So, in short, there is no answer. Don't look at these rapidleech hosters who post screenshots of the best scenario. When people actually use it, they get disappointed.

PS Regarding the upcoming maintenance, from webt's site:

On 08.03.2010, 22:00 MEZ - 24:00 MEZ / 08.03.2010, 22:00 CET - 25:00 CET,

They must have special time zones in India ...

so it is ok? Also will a rd work on the first vps?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    It's satisdfactory.

RD will not work on 384 Mb! With 1Gb of RAM it works if you don't use too many apps at the same time.

I've abandoned RD because my home connection is too slow for comfort and I like the ease of Kloxo.

RL will for sure work on LVE-1.

Make sure however, not to download/upload too many links at a time because the the small amount of RAM works against you.

If you use primarily RL, consider the offer in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    no offence man but that is all part of doing business,your going to have to deal with people like that,i still say to remain professional is the key as a business owner,flyin off the handle doesnt do anything,especially in a open forum such as this
    I understand

Quote Originally Posted by surfing View Post
    so it is ok? Also will a rd work on the first vps?
    Remote Desktop may not work on 384 MB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    I have a LVE-2 ... As with all Rapidleech hosting it depends on different factors like host, time and the particular server you're downloading from.

For instance I just downloaded 3 files after each other on Rapidshare:
    1) 2800 2)2400 3)7800

Very often I get 8-9Mbs on Bentink's VPS, but there are times and conditions where I only get 2Mbs ...

What is surprising is that Hofile DL (which usually are in the 300kbs range on most offshore servers) have a pretty good speed (upto 3.5 Mbs).

So, in short, there is no answer. Don't look at these rapidleech hosters who post screenshots of the best scenario. When people actually use it, they get disappointed.

PS Regarding the upcoming maintenance, from webt's site:

On 08.03.2010, 22:00 MEZ - 24:00 MEZ / 08.03.2010, 22:00 CET - 25:00 CET,

They must have special time zones in India ...

It means 1.00 hour of the next day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information