Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61914 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default AlienMP3.com

Hi all, I am selling www.alienmp3.com
    I don't have time for the website so I am selling it, the domain is registered last year by me at namecheap, but alexa shows the domain to be from 2004 , so the domain it's old. I re-registerd the domain after the ex owner have not paid for the extension of the domain.

You will receive the website files, the website is a music singles based website , you can even let other people submit to you , you have an admin panel from where you aprove or denie submissions, and much more.

The price starts from 10 euro (14 dollars) , payment via paypal or moneybookers.

NOTE: the website is custom one so that means it is unique in it's style.
    ralfytm Reviewed by ralfytm on . AlienMP3.com Hi all, I am selling www.alienmp3.com I don't have time for the website so I am selling it, the domain is registered last year by me at namecheap, but alexa shows the domain to be from 2004 , so the domain it's old. I re-registerd the domain after the ex owner have not paid for the extension of the domain. You will receive the website files, the website is a music singles based website , you can even let other people submit to you , you have an admin panel from where you aprove or denie Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    seekingw.com uwddl.com generalgamers.co.uk motivatedgamerz.com
    Post proof you own it please. not me but other people would need to see it.

Banned
    fuck you http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...light=alienmp3 banned already you moron just go away reported

Banned
    Website's:
    seekingw.com uwddl.com generalgamers.co.uk motivatedgamerz.com
    LOL WD ftw

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    CLOSED. Expect a ban shortly.

Thread Information