Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61681 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It begins...

Thumbs up RapidPremium.net - Download from 12 different file hosts

So, our main site, is:
    http://rapidpremium.net

It's been live for sometime now, and we finally got round to releasing premium accounts on a different server/domain with guaranteed speeds, etc.

Here's some more info:
    http://blog.rapidpremium.net/premium...sales-go-live/

And the actual premium area:
    http://premium.rpnet.biz

In short, a premium link generator which, at this point, supports 12 different file hosts. They include:

• Rapidshare
    • Hotfile
    • Megaupload
    • Megavideo
    • Megashares
    • Netload
    • Easy-Share
    • Uploaded.to
    • FileFactory
    • DepositFiles
    • UploadBox
    • GigaSize
    We'll be adding support for 2-3 more hosts by next month. Current price is $7.99/month for access to the premium area. Nope, no one time costs in this case, sorry to disappoint!
    You can buy the account by following any of the link(s) above.

Any questions, please ask in this thread (or PM me).

I confirmed with Jayfella on this, and he says I'm allowed to list this sales thread, as I'm basically selling accounts on my own website. He'll reply here with his vouch in a while

Oh and yeah, premium accounts are limited to 70 only, for the time being. And we've already sold about 20. I expect the 'stock' to run out by the end of March (probably a lot sooner, as I have yet to do full blown promotion/marketing).. so if you're thinking of buying one, act fast!
    Lifetalk Reviewed by Lifetalk on . RapidPremium.net - Download from 12 different file hosts So, our main site, is: http://rapidpremium.net It's been live for sometime now, and we finally got round to releasing premium accounts on a different server/domain with guaranteed speeds, etc. Here's some more info: http://blog.rapidpremium.net/premium-account-sales-go-live/ And the actual premium area: http://premium.rpnet.biz Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Yep. I would be so bold as you put my own reputation on the line to vouch for lifetalk. Iv'e known him for a considerable amount of time and dealt with him with numerous things regarding considerable amounts of money and never had a problem.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Its worth buying guys. I have a private acc there

Can i use it for remote uploading?

It begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfella View Post
    Yep. I would be so bold as you put my own reputation on the line to vouch for lifetalk. Iv'e known him for a considerable amount of time and dealt with him with numerous things regarding considerable amounts of money and never had a problem.
    Thanks a lot for the vouch, Jayfella. I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by tehlolkid View Post
    Its worth buying guys. I have a private acc there
    Thanks, tehlolkid, for your vouch

Quote Originally Posted by vkeong View Post
    Can i use it for remote uploading?
    Nope, you cannot. IP protection is in place, so only the IP that generated the link is the IP that can download it. This is to prevent abuse of our service. It's for personal use, not remote uploading. I'm sorry

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Will be interesting screens of the download interface... if possible.
    As i could read you can resume downloads etc....

It begins...
    I could set you up a test account on the site with a 2 link/day allowance for megaupload. You can browse all the features of the site, etc. If you (or anyone reading this post) wants that, PM me for details

Am I allowed to use from multiple IP. I have multiple internet connection. Also I have a windows dedi. So is there any usage limits per day.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Nope, you cannot. IP protection is in place, so only the IP that generated the link is the IP that can download it. This is to prevent abuse of our service. It's for personal use, not remote uploading. I'm sorry

Then I would prefer mydownloader.net .. you can remote upload with them.

It begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by vgnheart View Post
    Am I allowed to use from multiple IP. I have multiple internet connection. Also I have a windows dedi. So is there any usage limits per day.
    As long as you're not sharing your account access with other people (which is a violation of our terms) you're more than welcome to use it from different connections (dynamic IPs and/or remote desktops).

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post

Then I would prefer mydownloader.net .. you can remote upload with them.
    Good luck with that. I mentioned it before, I'd like to reiterate. Our purpose is to enhance, and simplify the downloading for normal users. We are not here to help uploaders remote upload terabytes of data. That's an expensive upkeep, and one that severely impairs download experience of other users on the server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information