Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62017 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    wznetwork.com

Default U.S. Tax Questions

In the U.S., I know if you make under $600 a year, you do not need to file taxes, but let's say this:

I receive $1000 a month via PayPal, and request a check via PayPal. I then go to my local Walmart and cash the check there, so I don't need to have a bank account. Neither Walmart, nor PayPal have my social security number. The only information they would really have is my address and name.

By law, I know I should be filing taxes, but if I don't, will I get caught? It's not like they have my social security number.

Also, if you think I should file taxes once I receive this money, how do I go about filing taxes? For instance, what form from the IRS should I fill out, and any tips on anything else I should be doing?

Thank you.
    d3monic Reviewed by d3monic on . U.S. Tax Questions In the U.S., I know if you make under $600 a year, you do not need to file taxes, but let's say this: I receive $1000 a month via PayPal, and request a check via PayPal. I then go to my local Walmart and cash the check there, so I don't need to have a bank account. Neither Walmart, nor PayPal have my social security number. The only information they would really have is my address and name. By law, I know I should be filing taxes, but if I don't, will I get caught? It's not like they have Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    You could be charged with Tax Evasion.
    Then again, the amount isn't that large.

Respected Developer
    Wow, even if your under 16 you have to pay TAX in USA? We don't have to do any of that sh*t here in UK. Keep the money, if your just a teenager, screw the tax.

Website's:
    Mac-Reports.org Hustedesigns.info Transversedesigns.com
    If you file taxes if you are getting the money from hosting you can write off all expenses such as server costs. Software, etc. So it is worth it

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    I was going more towards making money off of advertisements and stuff. I know AdBrite and AdSense both collect tax information, but I contacted BidVertiser, and they said they do not collect OR report any payments they send to their customers to the IRS, meaning it's almost like recieving cash in person...There is no proof I ever made it to have to do taxes

How could I go about displaying BidVertiser on a Warez site since it's against their rules? An iframe maybe?

Thread Information