Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6654 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    SupremeW.org WarezPal.org WarezHarbor.com WarezTerminal.org

Default need unlimited smtp relays

Hi. I need to send some 10,000 emails per day for some legal advertising purpose. I have godaddy free email account which i had received with hosting. But it only allows 250 smtp relays per day with 100 email account limitation.

so even if I utilize all accounts, ie. 250 emails per account, per day, i can send handfull of 25,000 mails per day but that is complicated,.. means i will have to change the setting for each account and godaddy is really pathetic. It is very slow. Isn't there any host, that provides unlimited smtp relays so that i can just send 10k emails in just one click.

thanks
    xperiment Reviewed by xperiment on . need unlimited smtp relays Hi. I need to send some 10,000 emails per day for some legal advertising purpose. I have godaddy free email account which i had received with hosting. But it only allows 250 smtp relays per day with 100 email account limitation. so even if I utilize all accounts, ie. 250 emails per account, per day, i can send handfull of 25,000 mails per day but that is complicated,.. means i will have to change the setting for each account and godaddy is really pathetic. It is very slow. Isn't there any Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Not really as the smtp mail function is heavy overhead on system and with spam being abused most frown on anything over 250 unless you have your own server.

No there is not, because most of the time people just want to send out spam.

if you really need to send that many emails, buy your own VPS or Dedicated Server.

or try Gmail? not sure if you can configure it to do so

Banned
    Website's:
    SupremeW.org WarezPal.org WarezHarbor.com WarezTerminal.org
    ok. thanks.

Thread Information