I used them for about two months and their service was awful.

The server was constantly down (like 65% up time when they guarantee 99%), the support tickets were replied to within 24 hours which was good, but I had to send way too many support tickets for my liking... SMTP Errors, HTTP Errors, and Database Errors were some I encountered. Also every time I submitted to katz my site was down and nearly got blacklisted.

They specialize in rapidleech/torrent scripts which is hard to believe because their download speed was 1000kb/s where as my friends is 6000 (dunno where he is hosted)... Anyway I just wouldn't recommend using them unless you want your site to fail hard and get fucked up the ass. :zthir6:

Oh and one more thing, somebody rooted their server and attacked another site that was hosted with them. That was really when I decided I was moving to a different host.

I am now hosted @ piratehost.net and their uptime/service so far is awesome.
Greeny Reviewed by Greeny on . [Review] Biohost.info I used them for about two months and their service was awful. The server was constantly down (like 65% up time when they guarantee 99%), the support tickets were replied to within 24 hours which was good, but I had to send way too many support tickets for my liking... SMTP Errors, HTTP Errors, and Database Errors were some I encountered. Also every time I submitted to katz my site was down and nearly got blacklisted. They specialize in rapidleech/torrent scripts which is hard to believe Rating: 5