Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61138 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default how do you ban

hi hi how do you bann an ip adress in adimn as i cant see ban ip only ban user but he just makes an other account any help would be gratfull
    nelly27 Reviewed by nelly27 on . how do you ban hi hi how do you bann an ip adress in adimn as i cant see ban ip only ban user but he just makes an other account any help would be gratfull Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I only allow 1 IP to register at my forum its a pain in the ass when it comes to shared IP's such as AOL but there's a exclude option somewhere.

To ban a IP goto admin C/P > Vbulletin options > User banning options > Paste in the 2nd option (Banned IP Addresses) all the IPs you want to ban

Tip: I also use Banned email addresses with the extention: .info .biz those gave me in the beginning alot of spam

ban from your htaccess. its the best way
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

Thread Information