Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6727 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What's wrong with some uploaders?

[Rant]

In a short time I've seen 2 highly rated boards I upload to being banned by Katz due to bad submissions (malware).
    I know admins have to keep an eye on their uploaders but I don't think it's possible to download/check every single link before submission.
    I guess rules should be tighter to admit uploaders for 4*-5* boards.
    When someone applies for an uploader position at such boards, they must bear in mind that responsability goes up and doing RS2RS is not good enough to deserve such position.
    Besides, sources must be trusted. Uploaders can't post everything they come accross on the web regardless the source.

I work hard to post quality content to earn my points and help the boards I work with to succeed because their success is my success.
    It pisses me off to see some lazy selfish azzholes ruining all that work!!

[/rant]
    tres Reviewed by tres on . What's wrong with some uploaders? In a short time I've seen 2 highly rated boards I upload to being banned by Katz due to bad submissions (malware). I know admins have to keep an eye on their uploaders but I don't think it's possible to download/check every single link before submission. I guess rules should be tighter to admit uploaders for 4*-5* boards. When someone applies for an uploader position at such boards, they must bear in mind that responsability goes up and doing RS2RS is not good enough to deserve such Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

missionw was banned coz of that

coz the Uploader rs2rs'ed a movie with an exe extension

Doing things differently.
    Pretty much all the uploaders are doing it for the money nowadays.

So they just make quick shortcuts to make a quick buck here and there, but in turn gets
    sites banned due to admins submitting dodgy downloads.

Website's:
    dirtymusic.org just4freeplanet.com nlfilms.info dirtyxxx.org
    As webmaster you can't control all the posts. I do a random check for virusses, etc.

My site is banned because a forced survey to get access to the password.
    Unfortunately, I didn't check the txt.file, wich I gonna do now
    Selling adspots at just4freeplanet.com

http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?t=93999

Banned
    U just can't blame the uploaders for this...
    If they arent there then u wont be able to succeed to get that much traffic...

And why will uploaders just post in your site alone...
    Oh common man you are also trying to earn so why wont they earn...

Its not the leeching uploaders fault, you should blame the first fking uploader who puts virus and fake files...

Also dedicated uploaders put url in the file thats what they do atleast for free so even if i have some uploaders and my site gets banned for this I wont blame them coz mistake happens and for them you got somhow that much traffoc till then...

So remember that...

No offense to Webmaster and Uploaders...
    (Its just my point of view)

Website's:
    dirtymusic.org just4freeplanet.com nlfilms.info dirtyxxx.org
    I don't blame the uploaders AmiSin, I'm glad they want to post on my forum.

But my opinion is that a dedicated uploader must follow the KAtz best practice, and I think it's unacceptable that once you downloaded a movie you must do a survey to get the password or go to a pay site to get the password.
    Selling adspots at just4freeplanet.com

http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?t=93999

Banned
    I said that to everyone not you dirtyminder alone...

Don't take the other way I meant that uploaders are also human they just cant check so many files altogether...

If you are so scared then upload it by yourself rather keeping uploaders...
    My point is that whatever happens is mistakes and god also makes mistakes sometimes...
    So Uploaders are your helpers they are not your slaves and also you don't pay them that you can make them do what you want...

Always remember FREE THING ALWAYS CHEAP...

I blame them becuse they don't verify the content they post. Your criteria is a bit soft.
    Everyone knows that there's malware on the net and it is the uploader's duty to avoid it.
    I'm uploader on a few 4*-5* boards and I check the stuff I download to make sure it is clean.
    Besides, I have a few trusted sources.
    I do upload for money, but I play by the rules and anyones who wishes to be uploader ought to do the same.
    And FYI, I'm not a site owner, not even a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiSin View Post
    Don't take the other way I meant that uploaders are also human they just cant check so many files altogether...
    And what if they make 5 safe post daily instead of spamming with15 unsafe ones?
    Many so called uploaders simply remoteupload the links and copy/paste original post. They don't change a single letter.
    If you are happy with this kind of low level work, good for you.

Banned
    I wont agree for that...
    I agree with your 5 safe posts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information