Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6914 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    google.co.uk
    You got it there directly Profit, your site is a great example in which I would frequent quite a lot, purely based on the fact that everytime I do, everyone helps. You can see from the first time you sign up, that you are not about how many downloads you get, how much traffic, only that you have a great community. This, for me is what is lacking on most sites, the community is dead. Yeah, they get 1,000,000,000 (this is a fake number ) uniques a day, but they have zero content in which would entice a new user to sign up.

CrackingForum is actually a great example of a site that is great for the scene, your free accounts, help etc, is actually why this scene is here, I applaud you for that, the original purpose of warez.

Banned
    Website's:
    flmsdown.net
    The original purpose of warez...when did you enter the scene, yesterday? Warez is now EASIER to access than ever! I think a lot of you are taking this for granted. Do your research before you start lecturing Danny.

If you were smart, you would understand how to use Katz effectively. Apply the same principles you would apply without Katz. Then, SUBMIT to Katz to generate traffic, and since you have the "perfect" community in turn you would receive many registrations; active users.

The wider the user base, the more content that can be found and shared.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    I am saying that the original purpose was to share, yeah it was a lot harder back then, but it should still be the same scenario, no matter how hard it is to gain access to it.

Respected Developer
    Closing on authors request...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information