Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61161 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Yea u do that is false?

And i told u i allready explained it.
    And i have allready got another server that works so it doesnt matter,i just dont liek to see that kinda of stuff going on.

no scam whatsoever, ultratechhost is a really professional company

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Read posts above.

4.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    you do know unmanaged means if theres a fault that you caused or you using kloxo which isnt best option its your problem to sort out as you not paying for them to fix it

i had a vps from vps9 and i had to pay for ioncube to be installed as i didnt have a clue how to do it so it be same for any others

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Yea i know that,there a fault with the server as u can see i wasnt the only one having this problem.And the fact they provide false information in there faq and this thread here.Not good for a hosting company to be trying to fool people with false information.

Banned
    well if it lag of speed or server keep going off then ye its there problem to sort i had one from sniper which he got from giga and they worst vps i ever had nothing but faults

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Yea its the same from here,and the fact they do nothing to help even tho its there problem,at the end of the day i am used to setting up servers,its not my fault they do shit wrong and provide false information to cover them selfevs,they should be banned from KWWHunction for misleading information.

Edit.

And at the end of the day i bought a service of them so i expect that service of them and not some shitty server run by kids.

Website's:
    ultratechhost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    Yea i know that,there a fault with the server as u can see i wasnt the only one having this problem.And the fact they provide false information in there faq and this thread here.Not good for a hosting company to be trying to fool people with false information.
    Can you say what fault you are getting on server and if you are making all these that you only not facing and manic is also facing for your info manic have same problem with webmin as he did not able to install php, mysql and did not able to visit file manager as for opening file manager in webmin it needs java software to be installed in computer.

And about false information we did not shows any false information we shows true information also you should read Faq as well as TOS which you did not did that its not our fault.

Why don't you say what server issues you are getting and ignoring it. As i saw from power panel there is no issues your container is running properly.

If you are using it for rapidleech then we don't give guarantee about speed as we are putting 8-10 VPS users on 1 server. 100Mbps is share among them so speed will vary.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Hmm seems false to me.

And i told u what the errors were,u should listen reread the support tickets,and i wasnt using rl.

Probation
    One of the worst, horrible and unprofessional hosting company I have ever deal with in my last 10 years. in Last 5 months almost 10-15 times hosting hosting was down and they did not bother to send one email notification, they are claiming 99% up time, believe me this is a Joke i would rather say 50% uptime. Customer Service is very bad and they chat like unproffesionals and attacking on customers. Never buy any hosting service from this company otherwise you will be in great trouble.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information