Hello,

My name is werD. My site is ShareShiz.com. Ive been in warez for about 4 - 4 1/2 years. i use my site mainly just for myself .. but have some friends that post on it too so its not that big. im also a student so dont have a whole lot of time to post and all. im starting to get more active though since all my classes this semester are online.. so im just looking for more places to submit to so i can get more traffic. ive dealt with katz for quite a while.... but really only about 6months ive dealt with them on my own since thats how long ive had my own site.

anyways .. see ya all around the board
ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Hello Hello, My name is werD. My site is ShareShiz.com. Ive been in warez for about 4 - 4 1/2 years. i use my site mainly just for myself .. but have some friends that post on it too so its not that big. im also a student so dont have a whole lot of time to post and all. im starting to get more active though since all my classes this semester are online.. so im just looking for more places to submit to so i can get more traffic. ive dealt with katz for quite a while.... but really only about Rating: 5