Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61242 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Readymade Rapidleech [Rar-Unrar] Awsome Speed - Cheap Price

Hi,

I am selling a readymade Rapidleech website with Rar-Unrar and Zip-Unzip option ready. Below is a sample picture.

Specifications:-
    Space : 50GB
    Bandwidth : Unmetered

Cost:-
    Fix Price : 5.99$

Payment Method:-
    Paypal

PM me OR Add me on YIM : innovator_rocks@yahoo.com [ Leave an offline msg that you are from KWWHunction]

Note : Only for Private use, i will give you readymade Rapidleech. No need for you to get domain or change DNS or installation.
    innovat0r Reviewed by innovat0r on . Readymade Rapidleech [Rar-Unrar] Awsome Speed - Cheap Price Hi, I am selling a readymade Rapidleech website with Rar-Unrar and Zip-Unzip option ready. Below is a sample picture. http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2010/02/20s580-1.jpg Specifications:- Space : 50GB Bandwidth : Unmetered Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

can i pay with moneybookers ??

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    lol 500GB for 5$ & that too offered by a new guy. I dont believe this.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Quote Originally Posted by humour View Post
    lol 500GB for 5$ & that too offered by a new guy. I dont believe this.
    Oops!! sorry i did a mistake. Its 50gb actually, writing mistake . Everything fine now.

Where on earth do you get 500 GB space at $5? Which datacenter?

Or are you trying to sell from some unlimited shared hosting account??
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Managed Hosting, Remote Desktop
    1 Gbps Available, Transfer Support From Previous Provider

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    May be he is giving RL on HostGator or any other unlimited Space provider which sucks. Just need a good reply from the author to prove its genuiness

EDITED:
    Quote Originally Posted by innovat0r View Post
    Oops!! sorry i did a mistake. Its 50gb actually, writing mistake . Everything fine now.
    now plz do check if it is 5GB instead of 50GB. Because no body can really afford 50GB for 5$. Not even good providers.

May be he is giving RL on HostGator or any other unlimited Space provider which sucks. Just need a good reply from the author to prove its genuiness
    Yes , the hosting provider is Hostgator. If there occur any problem i will sort out the problem within 24hours. Thats guaranteed.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Quote Originally Posted by innovat0r View Post
    Yes , the hosting provider is Hostgator. If there occur any problem i will sort out the problem within 24hours. Thats guaranteed.
    You know the speed sucks at HostGator & anyone can signup at Hostgator with 0.1$ then Y would anybody buy from u.

You know the speed sucks at HostGator & anyone can signup at Hostgator with 0.1$ then Y would anybody buy from u.
    I added a sample above you can see that speed is good. And what will people do if HostGator bans for using Rapidleech. If you buy from me i will give you 100% guarantee that you will get Rapidleech daily.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Your screen of Megaupload is misleading, because that filehost is in the US.

It's only suitable for Megaupload, Mediafire and Hotfile (the major hosts in the US)

Give us a screen of Rapidshare or Netload, and it will tell you another story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information