Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6916 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    dcrewposter.com z51.co.uk

Default TRF Leecher 2.0

Hello, Time is getting near to the Grand opening of TRF 2.0!

Some Info: As time went on i was making TRF 2.0 but as it decides I had a virus at the time! The GUI of it got called amazing by some of my Forum Users. Due to that virus which was infact a worm I had to format and re-install windows! Now that that has happened in-which was over christmas I have got back up on my feet programming again!

And since I started to see the developing Sharpleech aswell as other Leechers I thought. Well I might aswell develop my 2.0 and get back up! I don't like competition atall, I just wish to develop one for extra concern of choice! Some people may perhaps like sharpleech better than any other. That reason is because Hypez is a good person and takes in al suggestions, He happily codes alot of things for anyone, He tries his hardest everyday and I myself can imagine how hard it is because I do it myself!

Anyway back On-Topic:

You can suggest!
    You can criticise!

Supported Leeching Forums:
    MafiaW
    WarezLobby
    WarezTrap
    SharingIsThePoint

There is just a preview video below!

Before viewing!: If anybody tells me this is sharpleech alike, Please suggest what to change in order to make it differ from sharpleech

Video:
    dcrew Reviewed by dcrew on . TRF Leecher 2.0 Hello, Time is getting near to the Grand opening of TRF 2.0! Some Info: As time went on i was making TRF 2.0 but as it decides I had a virus at the time! The GUI of it got called amazing by some of my Forum Users. Due to that virus which was infact a worm I had to format and re-install windows! Now that that has happened in-which was over christmas :( I have got back up on my feet programming again! :) And since I started to see the developing Sharpleech aswell as other Leechers I Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    fanobliv.com pdlnieuws.com
    uhm, you stole the SL code or something ? all the same, except other positions.

Probation
    Website's:
    IMGCafe.Com HostHET.Com
    Looks good man

Respected Developer
    Personally I think you should come up with some unique idea's yourself because both your previous version and this one has nothing to offer over SharpLeech. If it doesn't have something new and exciting to offer there is no reason for people to use this because each (copied) idea is implemented in an inferior way. Take for example the half-transparent window. What you are doing is overlay a border-less window over a half transparent window as a hack to prevent the controls from becoming half transparent too. That's a big no-no and as the video shows it causes issues.

As a suggestion I'll repeat: use webrequests instead of a webbrowser control. If you don't the program will be slow as hell and if it visits a site containing a trojan/virus or evil Javascript the user will be f*cked.

Before viewing!: If anybody tells me this is sharpleech alike, Please suggest what to change in order to make it differ from sharpleech
    It simply IS sharpLeech-ish. Suggestion? Remake the GUI so it looks different, pretty simple.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperz View Post
    Personally I think you should come up with some unique idea's yourself because both your previous version and this one has nothing to offer over SharpLeech. If it doesn't have something new and exciting to offer there is no reason for people to use this because each (copied) idea is implemented in an inferior way. Take for example the half-transparent window. What you are doing is overlay a border-less window over a half transparent window as a hack to prevent the controls from becoming half transparent too. That's a big no-no and as the video shows it causes issues.

As a suggestion I'll repeat: use webrequests instead of a webbrowser control. If you don't the program will be slow as hell and if it visits a site containing a trojan/virus or evil Javascript the user will be f*cked.

It simply IS sharpLeech-ish. Suggestion? Remake the GUI so it looks different, pretty simple.
    Hypez Mate! I don't know anything or how to do HttpWebRequest.. Also there is'nt really any issues the fact that all it is my slow computer, I'm not really sure on copid as to all the features in this are the same as v1.0 but this has extra forum support and a whole new GUI.

I'm not very talented with making as I do wish to make a leecher! Add my msn: dcrew@live.co.uk and give me a hand Hypez pal

Respected Developer
    I have my hands full with #Leech...

There's enough tutorials on the (Http)WebRequest class out there to get you started. Also, you should make your program run equally well on slower PC's. Requiring a 3Ghz quad core CPU just to have no lag in the window is a bit stupid . The GUI still looks 80% like #Leech. You'll get there in time. No1 is born a professional.

Respected Developer
    Removed the drama. Keep it clean guys & girls(?) .

Banned
    Website's:
    thanks guys! I have learned ma lesson and am gonna change the GUI.

the only reason is that I for some reason cannot think of anything better to be honest Hypez, Yours is simply the best! Unless i could get a GUI idea from someone who adds me on msn then yours is all the way! Well done Hypez

Banned
    Website's:
    Hypez mate, I've now started to learn HttpWebRequest & HttpWebResponse: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/htt..._response.aspx

If you have any sites for me that would be great! Also my GUI is now completed and trust me guys you will love it 10x more than this stuff in the first post, It is a customized photoshop Draggable GUI and trust me you will love it! Look out for a new topic: Called "TRF Leecher 2.0.0 Discussion & Idea's" Topic!

Website's:
    felonygames.com
    I like the Interface

What forum software is compat with your program?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information