Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6930 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Over 5000 Auto-Backlinking Sites! 7$

Submit directly to a large variety of domain, whois, and DNS statistic web sites. These backlink sites are highly visible to the major search engines and will quickly spider, aggregate, and link to your web site, many within the same day of submission. Since these domain statistic web sites are frequently visited by the major search engines, you gain instant visibility to search engine robots, instant boosting of web site backlinks, and ultimately, increased traffic to your web site.

This is just a text file of the sites, just replace the yourdomain.com with yours!

Price: 7$

pay via: paypal, alertpay, moneybookers

PM me for payment details
    tahersaid Reviewed by tahersaid on . Over 5000 Auto-Backlinking Sites! 7$ Submit directly to a large variety of domain, whois, and DNS statistic web sites. These backlink sites are highly visible to the major search engines and will quickly spider, aggregate, and link to your web site, many within the same day of submission. Since these domain statistic web sites are frequently visited by the major search engines, you gain instant visibility to search engine robots, instant boosting of web site backlinks, and ultimately, increased traffic to your web site. This is Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    freedom2blog.com wrz4all.com
    so it will spam our site link everywhere

el_jentel1 <3 | WGTools.Com | dedicated fan of jayfella

Banned
    is he trusted any proof

it is not spamming, it is getting more backlinks from whois and dns sites, but you will do it manually. if no one trust me coz im still new, i can give it to any one trusted with more than 600 posts to review it no problem

I have over 600 posts and trusted (despite the rank).

Ill give you a review?

Website's:
    freedom2blog.com wrz4all.com
    I have 600+ posts too + Trusted Buyer

el_jentel1 <3 | WGTools.Com | dedicated fan of jayfella

mmm mmm!
    demo of some kind?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

This can get your domain sandboxed or blacklisted ..

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Just give me half of them. That's more than enough give a review. Personally I'd say 90% are pretty poor sites and not worth the effort. In reality only a few of them will be useful.

They can work if you don't go overboard and abuse them. I'd say the types of sites in the list are like:
    http://www.surcentro.com/en/info/www.linkzbot.com
    http://www.valuatemysite.com/www.besthostingforums.com
    http://www.talkreviews.com/linkzbot.com
    http://www.myip*****linkzbot.com
    All which give a link back. Anyone who buys it I'd suggest only using the top 30-40 of them to prevent you getting blacklisted or wasting your time. Also their's nothing to gain from getting a backlink from the crap ones.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
    This can get your domain sandboxed or blacklisted ..
    of course you will will not sandboxed or blacklisted, i just bought a domain 7 days ago and then submitted it to them, it got indexed in 24 hours after that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information