Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6753 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Multiple file sharing sites Uploader

Hello guys,

Today I want to share a small app that allows you to upload from your PC/lappy to file sharing sites(lot of them supported).On top of it,this is completely a free app.I think many of you know about this.I thought of just sharing it with people who have not heard or seen it.

Download:
    Code: 
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ur4zzy2hzyj
    For support do not contact me. I didn't develop the application.If you want help click the help menu in the application and so on....

Damn I thought that someone would post a virus screenshot.Anyway if you doubt me you better download it from below link:

Here is the official site
    Code: 
    http://z-o-o-m.eu/down.htm
    Download from it

The only difference between the official site download and mine is, I downloaded the app,skins and required dll files and zipped them altogether and uploaded it to mediafire.

Dont blame me.Download at your own risk.
    gamelord Reviewed by gamelord on . Multiple file sharing sites Uploader Hello guys, Today I want to share a small app that allows you to upload from your PC/lappy to file sharing sites(lot of them supported).On top of it,this is completely a free app.I think many of you know about this.I thought of just sharing it with people who have not heard or seen it. :D Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ur4zzy2hzyj For support do not contact me. :'( I didn't develop the application.If you want help click the help menu in the application and so on.... :| Damn I Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    Removed by Staff

Sonic I think it is a trusted app and I didnt bind it with anything.Huh and iam not a kind of person who likes to hack or steal someones accounts.

Website's:
    Google.com
    give us another link then

Here is the official site
    Code: 
    http://z-o-o-m.eu/down.htm
    Download from it

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Why didn't you just give that link in the first place instead of trying to get one or two download points on mediafire.

Anyway, haven't come across this before and will give it a try.

EDIT: it's actually pretty good and has some nice features but to be honest I'm waiting for Jayfella's uploader to be officially released. From what I hear and expect that's going to pawn all like his multiposter.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

@Mr.Happy

You misunderstood me.I already mentioned in my first post the difference between the official site and my download.I already added the main app+skins+dll files and uploaded to mediafire.

I don't know that mediafire too has dl points.Anyway I uploaded it as a free user and to add to it iam not selfish

and yeah i am waiting for jayfella's release also

Website's:
    Google.com
    alright , it was wired for some pple why u didn't gave he official site even with ur link

anyway , will give it a shot

I was looking for these kind of appz fr a while , hope it will do the job

Thanks

@Torrentseller I already mentioned why I gave the mediaifre link.Huh.
    Read my above post(s)

Thread Information