Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61101 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Default Haiti Donations

Well, I see how people are taking advantage of the 'Haiti Donations' by keeping promotions and what-not..

I mean, if you wish to donate, go directly here http://www.google.com/relief/haitiearthquake/

By posting "ohnoes I donated 100$" , "yea i donated 20GBP" and etc... it doesn't means much.

Just donate there and keep quiet Why the fcuk are people making promos for the donations ?

Please do not get me wrong, but I really feel sad for those Haitians, and people here are using the 'relief' measures for the promotion of their service/products.

Like : 20% of sales will goto Haiti donations.

If you really care, then donate from your own pocket and stfu, rather than making people buy your product and then you donate

Thats what all I have to say.
    Don't make it a scene for God's sake
    BlaZe Reviewed by BlaZe on . Haiti Donations Well, I see how people are taking advantage of the 'Haiti Donations' by keeping promotions and what-not.. I mean, if you wish to donate, go directly here http://www.google.com/relief/haitiearthquake/ By posting "ohnoes I donated 100$" , "yea i donated 20GBP" and etc... it doesn't means much. Just donate there and keep quiet :| Why the fcuk are people making promos for the donations ? X-( Please do not get me wrong, but I really feel sad for those Haitians, and people here are using Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    cause its advertising. If you have not noticed even 'warez' has gone commercial

i wont donate anything, but if you donate me 50$ i sure will send 10$ to haiti.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Quote Originally Posted by faku View Post
    i wont donate anything, but if you donate me 50$ i sure will send 10$ to haiti.
    Do you think this is all a joke ?
    I mean, get a life and just think about the people who lost their lives. You are right now sitting on your comfy sofa and enjoying the cool breeze inside your home, but there, people are living a miserable life.
    Shame on you.
    When your inner soul makes you feel ashamed, you will not make fun of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    cause its advertising. If you have not noticed even 'warez' has gone commercial
    Yes it is what a shame.

Website's:
    Rapidforums.org AmarGram.com

Website's:
    freedom2blog.com wrz4all.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrul View Post
    check it-

Yes go to that link if you want to do in real.

Kamrul

el_jentel1 <3 | WGTools.Com | dedicated fan of jayfella

I guess you are referring to me in some way..

Let me get this straight I had put the promotion or what ever you like to call it to raise money from funds that go through This1Host in a period of time, I my self will be donating out of my own pocket for it also so its not just to make money etc I would donate 100% of money from This1Host but that could not be possible as money is needed for the servers and everything else that is why we offered the 60% off each sale/transaction.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    people just donate to look good in reality no1 cares , as long as it doesnt affect them directly ..stop pretending people

if someone says '25% will go to haitians' they are donating out of their own pocket still.. It means there taking away 25% of their money to go to the haitians...

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Website's:
    freedom2blog.com wrz4all.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Storming View Post
    I guess you are referring to me in some way..

Let me get this straight I had put the promotion or what ever you like to call it to raise money from funds that go through This1Host in a period of time, I my self will be donating out of my own pocket for it also so its not just to make money etc I would donate 100% of money from This1Host but that could not be possible as money is needed for the servers and everything else that is why we offered the 60% off each sale/transaction.
    Well Storming your intentions could be right but it looked like you are using it to promote ur services rather then just to be dedicated to main cause. You can just donate privately or a part from your sales. You could ask people to donate directly & give you receipt no. to get discount maybe.

Well many people do use these disasters to their advantage. I am not saying you are one of them but even you cant deny that there are none.

el_jentel1 <3 | WGTools.Com | dedicated fan of jayfella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information